1 Screenshot

About This File

Happy Birthday to me! I ran a poll on what I should do with the cake. It was neck & neck but ultimately sitting won! So here is my sexy & sweet cake sitting video in celebration of my golden birthday!  Wanna see how my ass looks covered in cake?

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Professor Foodie

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Spectacularly sexy, moody, and HOT! RabbitMagick is back and sexier than ever. And fatter. Her full, round belly is simply sublime. And then there are her enormous tits and her heavy side rolls. Mmmmm! And as ever so erotically dressed. The cake doesn't stand a chance. RM shows off for the camera before she gets started, then teases us with her fat ass, then finally sits on that cake and has you fantasizing about being that cake. And does so again. And again. (And you will pause the video.) Then turns around to give us another sexy cake shot with her jiggling belly hanging right above it. What an amazingly  sexy video -- thank you so much, RabbitMagick!

Link to review

This is so freakin hot to watch!😍 Seeing Rabbit smoosh that cake with her massive round juicy booty while her big belly hangs down, all the while wearing a sexy strappy outfit, is a real treat and it’ll make you lose your mind!🤤

Link to review