4 Screenshots

About This File

Retirement Sale 
Originally $3.99 
Now $3.00

I've just gotten so fucking fat. 
Everything about me is massive. My ballooning gut, my cellulite filled thighs, my massive hanging fat arms, my dimpled but, my triple chins, even my growing breasts. It's all so fucking fat. But I have to wonder, have I gotten too fat for you? Is my growing too out of control? Is my eating too much for you? Or do I need to be even fatter?! 
Truthfully, I love how fat you've gotten me, and I just want you to know how much I appreciate you getting me so massive. I really really reallllllly want you to keep fattening me. I hope I'll never get too fat for you. I want to be your massively fat and growing girl for forever.....or at least until immobility. 
Clip features: gaining talk, fat chat, gfe, moaning, belly jiggles, heavy on the talking

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Andrew111

Freya is one sexy, hot ,fat Mama. In this clip she asks the  time old question . Am I too fat for you . Well the short answer is hell No. Yes she’s put on the  pounds but she can stand to gain even more .  I want her thighs bigger.  More belly ,  much bigger ass , more chub on that pretty face. In this clip she taunts  us with her sexy voice . She sensually and slowly reveals how nice and fat she’s gotten . She starts some belly play and asks  again if she’s fat enough for  you.
Then she says the magic  words  . “I really want you to keep fattening me” .   It’s all so very hot . Freya has become a master feedee . She is so devoted to packing on those pounds and too her fans.She is obsessed with gaining . I know September is a big gain month for her and I can’t wait to see the results . Very sexy clip. Highly recommended. 

Link to review