6 Screenshots

About This File

Late one night, after an already full day of eating, my hunger takes control of my stomach! I love eating, and at this point it's out of control, it's all I think about, desire, or seem to do. I raid my fridge looking for anything that will feed my hunger and massive desire to gain. Cake, meat, candy, syrup, none of it's off limits when it comes to me! I want it ALL, and I want it in my fat belly NOW! But the fridge isn't enough to keep me full, not by a long shot. I need to raid my cabinets. I need chips, more candy, and lots more fattening food. I'm fat and I need all the food possible to keep me satisfied. My eating is out of control, I know it but I can't stop. You know it too, but I know you don't want it to change. You want my eating to stay out of control and for my gaining to get even more out of control.
Clip features: raiding my fridge, burping, profile shots, belly jiggle, moaning

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Loved watching you raid the fridge for every possible thing you could stuff that gorgeous face and belly with its so amazing. I love it 😍, youre so hot🥺

Response from the author:

Thank you!! You know how to get a girl hot and bothered 🥵🥵

Link to review
Guest samub

Very cute! Loved seeing the nice round belly and cute face. Loved the fridge/cabinet raid!

Link to review