WG Denial feat. Reiinapop

$4.44

(5 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

People keep telling my I've gotten a lot fatter than @reiinapop but I just don't see it. I'm still really just chubby. I mean.. we both have bellies; I don't see how mine is really different ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

zewhatcher

Fantastic. two beautiful ladies comparing growth and doing so in a nice, yet at times teasing, manner. I enjoyed this clip very much. I just wish we had a shot when reiinapop pulled GGG tight to see the comparison. ;) 5 stars. 

Link to review
Maverick500

I highly recommend this video it's very sexy. Our beautiful obese princess meets up with her fellow fat beautiful friend and finally GGG realizes that she's very very fat but might I add very very sexy😍😍😍 what's not to love a beautiful princess with some mighty fine belly hang❤❤❤

Link to review
oatmeal

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Most comparison videos either downplay or exaggerate someone's chub. This video is very truthful and features many great shots of GGG and Reina' sexy bodies

Response from the author:

Yayyyyy! :) I think this is one of my most favorite videos 

Link to review
darkwarrior

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

"Is 80 a lot?"

Nah, just a drop in the bucket... 

You're fat, sure, but not, y'know, colossal.  Yet.  Patience babe, you'll outgrow that couch soon enough.

Funny, because my fat ass already ruined my couch. Need a new one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ should of known I need a sturdy couch for all this 

Link to review

This was such a great clip. 
You and Reina go so well together and look forward to seeing you both work together again.

She’s so fun to play with :) and thank you!

Link to review