Belly Rubs, Bouncing, and Back Fat

$5

(5 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Just me being hot and fat ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I come up the stairs and I'll undress for you to my stockings and pasties. I rub my belly and talk to you about my fattened body. I struggle to jiggle in my hose, and don't fully twerk because I'm too afraid they'll break! I lotion up my body and bounce, making my tits slap against my belly.

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
jj22

A fantastic video, well worth the price.

GGG is so big and cute!  Her personality is adorable and her body looks, quite simply, lip-smackingly impressive.  Her achievement is genuinely amazing and I hope she is proud, because she should be.  

Her body is so very, very curvy.  It's clear that she holds the extra weight so beautifully - it's perfectly distributed across her entire physique.  (I CANNOT "weight" to see what this specimen of feminine physical perfection looks like at, say, 350-400lbs.)

This is a video that proves GGG is up there with the best.  Over nine minutes of this perfect lady giggling, stripping, and proudly showing herself off.

I LOVE the lipstick too!

Another superb GGG video!

Response from the author:

Wow! 🙂 thank you! I’m happy you liked it, and you make me hungrier to be 350 🤤

Link to review
flake113

GGG is truly mastering the art of sensual body play... she's in love/lust with her new curves and squishiness and is eager to see those sentiments reflected in the eyes/comments of her admirers.  I for one have to confess... mission accomplished! So very hott!  The slowww undressing is an unexpected pleasure to watch.

I wanted to get my outfit off right away but then  I remembered I was supposed to be teasing lol I’m surprised I kept them on for those two minutes 

Link to review
darkwarrior

Thoughts/notes as I watch:

That outfit has gotten a little small... or just maybe you've gotten a bit big?  Not big enough, though - you were able to zip it up.  We'll have to work on that.

Dem tiddies!  Topless is the best way to go.  Are they bigger than your head yet?  If not, surely they will be before too much longer, just keep feeding them lots of heavy cream (to make them heavier and full of creamy milk, obviously).

Unless you actively lift your tits, California has become... Lifornia.  Here's to the state getting shorter as you get bigger.

... you need more lotion :)

05:41 - so hot to hear that.  If you want to know what it is, folks, buy the video!

Embrace the healing power of "and"...

You can't stop growing... and we will help you ensure that is an eternal truth.  Never stop growing, you're our good growing girl.

Did you see anyone across the street was enjoying the show?

Damn, thank you 🙂 I love reviews that make me squirm a little 🥵

Link to review
akula1369

In this clip, watch GGG's soft body wobble like you've never seen it before.  The fishnet pattern on her tights really emphasize how big her thighs have expanded.

Wide!

Link to review