4 Screenshots

About This File

Burps, stuffing, belly play and fat chat. . .If any of those peak your interest you have found the right clip!

Today I'm in a one piece, with 4 sugary slushies, a double bacon cheese burger with extra mayo, a pretzel with cheese sauce, a large order of mozzarella sticks and the first corn dog I've had in years.

Not only do I demolish this feast in record time, I play with my jiggly fat body and indulge in fat chat about the gluttonous state fair visits as a growing feedee. Not to mention the impressive, always loud burps I produce throughout the entire video!

If 19 minutes of bouncing, burping, greedy & fatty fun sounds like a good time to you - I made this one just for you!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Damn, this girl is so CUTE!

There are so many positives going on in this video, it's quite difficult to identify them all.

Let's do the obvious: RosieMarie is stunningly beautiful!  Her face is exquisitely pretty - I especially love her make-up and eyelashes.  I also think that (having looked at some images from her earlier videos) her face is looking noticeably rounder.  As she continues to get bigger and bigger, I reckon her face will become more and more beautiful.  She's really expressive with her face, too - I really, really like that.

Her body can be summed up in one word: magnificent.  It's likely to cause riots.  One thing that I really noticed was how thick her arms are.  They're really adorable.  (Oh wow, just writing this is getting me excited to witness this lady's growth-journey.)

As we all know, you can have the hottest girl in the universe, but if the personality isn't there - you can forget it.  I'm pleased to report that RosieMarie has personality by the bucketload.  She's intelligent, confident, funny, charming, and very, very sexy.  (And, super-importantly, she's not desperately TRYING to be sexy - she just IS sexy.)

There's a few amazing bits where she talks with her mouth full.  Awesome!  (I think this might be a fetish of mine.  Anyway, moving on...)

The fat-chat is superb - some of the best I've ever heard.  

Example: "Just so you guys know, this is a bacon burger with extra bacon, extra cheese, and extra mayo - coz I'm just like that."

Okay, that may not sound great typed up like that, but hearing RosieMarie saying it just before taking her first TRULY MASSIVE bite of her burger is so SEXY.

Other bits I was blown away by were:

-RosieMarie vibrating with enthusiasm and bouncing up and down with happiness after she takes the first bites from her burger

-telling a story about going to a state fair and letting rip with some absolutely ASTONISHING belches, and then just carrying on telling her story like nothing had happened.  I have no idea why I loved this, but I did.  A lot.

-I'm guessing here, but I think she was getting a bit of a "food turn-on" as the clip progressed.  As RosieMarie ate more and more, she seemed to get more and more excited, and I noticed that her hand kept straying to her plump belly and playing with it.

Well, I could carry on, but I'll leave it there.

Overall: a fantastic video featuring a truly beautiful young woman with an absolutely magnetic personality.  I sincerely, genuinely hope RosieMarie is here to stay and continues to share her growth with us.

Highly recommended!

Link to review