1st. VIDEO - sporty girl starts gaining - Mc Donalds stuffing

$3.99

(14 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Hey everybody, 

I finally uploaded my first video! In it I am gonna be your sporty girlfriend that wants to make you proud and starts gaining weight. 

I will stuff myself with Mc Donalds and tell you about my wishes and desires. I wanna make you proud and be a good piggy in the future. 

I thought it would be cool to upload some German content to the site so you guys could experience how the German language sounds like the video is therefore in German (English subtitles). 

If you want me to speak English from now on I will do so, I just thought it´s something new :) Enjoy and share! Please give me critisism (but be polite) I really wanna get better at filming and cutting. 

XOXO Honey Bunnee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

tvsmith

Gut gemachtes Video - und in deutscher Sprache hat es Seltenheitswert. Bin gespannt, wie erfolgreich du beim Erarbeiten deiner Bikinifigur bist 😅

Link to review
InfiniteDoughnuts

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I love the fact that it was in German and has subtitles. I love different languages (even if I do not understand it) because it made it even sexier. Can't wait for your future clips!

Response from the author:

Thank you for your comment, so would you prefer more German videos or rather see some english ones

Link to review
fattony20

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Excellent first video! I have been trying to learn some German myself so it was fun to hear it spoken, I also appreciated the darkening of the subtitles when on a light background, nice touch! 

I'm excited to follow Honeybunnee along on her gaining journey

Would you like the next video to be in german again or english? 

Link to review
notto125

5 stars video for your first one 🤤😍😍 

You need to buy this video its so good 🔥🔥

I would like to hear you speaking in english too 

I can t wait to see u making progress and reach your goals🥰🥰💕

Link to review
Leedle lee

Really good first clip, personally I don't mind that it is in German as the subtitles were done very well. Will look forward to many more videos in the future.

Link to review
Charleston55th

You could easily fool me into believing this was just another video from a professional model who's done dozens of them by now. Except it's a brand new model's first video! The camera used is very high quality and lets us get a great view of you. This is my first german curvage video and the language barrier didn't deter my enjoyment of the video in the slightest, she even recolored certain parts of the subtitles that might've been illegible since something of similar color was behind them. I'm not a huge fan of car stuffings, they tend to be rather stale, but this is probably the only one I've ever enjoyed. I can already see great things for this model in the future, and I'm seriously looking forward to whatever she has in store for us next :)

Thank you so much for you nice comment! That was probably gonna be my last car stuffing for a while, I just thought it would be a good idea with the run and my friend picking me up :)

The next video will be with more movement and maybe some jiggling too :P 

xoxo

Link to review
Guest Varyx96

Very great, and it’s only the first video! I can’t wait to see where your journey will bring you and your body 😁😄

Link to review
Guest fattenthepigs

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Richtig gut! Bitte mehr :)

Link to review
Kenzo998

Loved your first clip, you’ve got such a great personality and natural enthusiasm for this sort of thing, I can tell there’s gonna be big things in your future 😉 I’d love to see you really get into eating bigger meals going forward. 

Link to review