Potchi's Measurements & Weight in January! 🥰

$5.99

(5 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Hewwwooo Everyone!! ><

Welcome back to my new weight in clip for this month! ❤️

In this clip u'll see my measurments from last month & this month, so direct comparison!! 
And I can spoil already, everything grew and my weight went up 🥰

But, look for urself how me being a piggy as affected my body!
I srsly can't wait to get even bigger!!

Love
Potchi ❤️

Other Files from fattypotchi

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

lesserhawk

Potchari's growing body and enthusiasm is on show here - she's so cute talking about the inches gained, little pinches of growing fat here and there - and she seems so excited seeing the gain!

This is already a great video, but it's going to especially wonderful comparing now to where Potchari will surely end up... 😍

Link to review
hhelpr

Love the cute belly jiggles in this video and Potchari’s overall positivity and excitement about her weight gain 🥰

Link to review
Cchanav

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great video, shows how much she has grown an continues to grow 

Link to review
GGNGGN

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I have to admit that Potchari is starting to grow on me. I'm really into small and skinny girls who decide to get fat. Potchari is a perfect example! She is super cute, and a little bit awkward. But her body is really starting to grow and the results make me drool! She is getting a nice ** belly, her thighs are thickening up, and her tits are becoming fat and juicy! She is still a long way from BBW status, but I am a big fan of her sexy body and am looking forward to watching her grow and grow and grow!

Link to review