Potchi's Measurements & Weight in January! 🥰

$5.99

(5 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Hewwwooo Everyone!! ><

Welcome back to my new weight in clip for this month! ❤️

In this clip u'll see my measurments from last month & this month, so direct comparison!! 
And I can spoil already, everything grew and my weight went up 🥰

But, look for urself how me being a piggy as affected my body!
I srsly can't wait to get even bigger!!

Love
Potchi ❤️

Other Files from fattypotchi

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Cchanav

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great video, shows how much she has grown an continues to grow 

Link to review
GGNGGN

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I have to admit that Potchari is starting to grow on me. I'm really into small and skinny girls who decide to get fat. Potchari is a perfect example! She is super cute, and a little bit awkward. But her body is really starting to grow and the results make me drool! She is getting a nice ** belly, her thighs are thickening up, and her tits are becoming fat and juicy! She is still a long way from BBW status, but I am a big fan of her sexy body and am looking forward to watching her grow and grow and grow!

Link to review
lesserhawk

Potchari's growing body and enthusiasm is on show here - she's so cute talking about the inches gained, little pinches of growing fat here and there - and she seems so excited seeing the gain!

This is already a great video, but it's going to especially wonderful comparing now to where Potchari will surely end up... 😍

Link to review
hhelpr

Love the cute belly jiggles in this video and Potchari’s overall positivity and excitement about her weight gain 🥰

Link to review