Sunday Fridge CleanOut

$3

(5 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

So I try to clean my fridge out every Sunday, so that means eating ALL the leftovers. I take a look and find pizza, Thai noodles, and stir fry, and I do my best to finish it all. 
We did lose about a minute and a half of audio :( but I didn’t want to cut the video out because my belly looked so good. I was just talking about how I hope my boobs get bigger, Ive always wanted ginormous boobs. That’s one reason why I love stuffing so I can grow. I hope you guys enjoy this little part of my weekly routine! Sorry about my fresh face I was straight out the shower😅

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Lysterfiend

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Fattiebaddie really has such a womanly body! The "fresh outta the shower" face is still so beautiful. Lots of natural beauty, and her curves look so great! Beautiful face, beautiful body, beautiful appetite 👌 I kept thinking she was gonna tap out but she put that food down and hopefully had a good food coma after 😂

Link to review
Guest Fattiebaddie_lvr

Amazing 😍🤤 Her body is a work of art and she clearly loves her food. 

Link to review
Fisherman07

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow her appetite is unstoppable now!! She just continues and continues!! It was definitely worth every penny!! Shes getting pretty big and only going to get bigger and heavier!! Love the video

Link to review
Guest holtzy

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I have a sneaking suspicion that this girl is about to take over this website. Go ahead and jump on the band wagon y’all, this video is a great starting point. Amazing content as usual 🙌🏻

Link to review
Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow its great to see fattiebaddie back 😍 and her appetite is just has big as ever after clearing out her fridge of leftovers. I love that this clips starts inside the fridge she dives straight into this feast after she shows you how much food there is and its a lot. Its not long before you hear a few burps, and of course some hiccups. She is looking amazing too 🥵 I have a feeling she will be growing a lot in 2021and I can’t wait to see more new vids from you.

Response from the author:

Ok but you’re the best 🥺 always love reading your comments!! 💕

Link to review