6 Screenshots

About This File

This has been a highly requested video, so I thought I would finally make a video for you where I sit down and tell you more about myself in regards to how I became part of the feederism community, and how I went from being just a feeder to a mutual gainer/ feedee as well. I let you know my whole story here, and I hope you enjoy hearing about it! I'm sure there are a lot of you who can probably relate to some of my experiences, and it's great to be able to share and connect. I would love to hear your stories, too! :)

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Typ

Thank you for GGGF for sharing your story and answering a lot of questions I have had about Feedism. Having only discovered this International community a couple of days ago, I am really relieved that my secret weight gaining fantasies are shared by so many other people. I spent my entire life dieting and being a fitness freak but always had this fascination watching fat women in shops etc. So listening to your experiences was really helpful and informative. 

Seeing your body grow softer and you jiggle your flab is making you really attractive. You look so happy all the time, I keep imagining what you would look like when you weigh 300lbs. Anyway I can highly recommend this video and it is great seeing GGGF speaking and moving around in her fabulous new body. 😋

Link to review
Guest DWilliams1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

One of the best and most descriptive videos I've seen. Purchased a couple of your videos, and they are not only extremely sexy, but most of all I love the way you are so open. Your story resonated a lot with me, as this was always a part of me from a young age...even from long before I knew what it was. It took a long time, but coming to accept and love myself for who I am and for what "makes us tick" has been the best experience I've ever had. I too love all aspects of this lifestyle, and have had the pleasure of all sides (feeder, encourager, and gainer), so felt like it spoke to me. I wish you and your guy all the best, and  thank you so much for sharing your story, your experiences, and celebrating this lifestyle with all of us.  

Response from the author:

Aww thank you so much for the support! And I’m so happy you liked the video and found my story relatable to your own experiences! I love hearing similarities that a lot of us share, and I’m also glad you’ve also been able to embrace this side of yourself and feel comfortable and proud of what you like 🤗🖤

Link to review
STCChristopher

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is my first video I have purchased from GainingGothGF. The first thing that stood out to me was how pleasant her voice sounds. I was imaging a different type of voice with a name including goth in the title. I really liked this video because I felt so engaged in GainingGothGF’s  story. This is a long video; but GainingGothGF was so fascinating that I was engaged that I was not asking myself how much longer till this video ends. The time flew by in this video. I also enjoyed how her hair and red lips look. She has a great smile. I feel like this is one of the better videos being sold on Curvage. She is so real but the story sounds so positive and encouraging. 

I liked hearing how GainingGothGF was introduced at an early age by cartoons in the 90’s I can relate to. I myself was introduced at an early age by cartoons like Goofy water expansion in the carton from 1948 titled “The Big Wash” Then later on Angelica getting fat and having power over her parents in the Nickelodeon Rugrats cartoon titled “Chuckie's Wonderful Life.” There was also a brief clip in the Justice League animated cartoon I remember where the Flash was running and as he was running got super fat.

In this video I learned GainingGothGF is in grad student l in Germany which surprised me because I did not realize that from looking at her of listening to her voice. It was interesting hearing discuss the difference in German culture vs culture at home when it came to food.

Toward the end of this video we see her take off her shirt and show off her body and discuss what aspects have changed and what she adores about getting fat that she did not have when she was thinner. One being her chest size and belly.

This is a video I highly recommend for those into gaining stories, those into hearing positive aspects about gaining or understanding why gaining weight is attractive to some people.

Oh wow! Thank you so much for such a considerate and extensive review! 🖤🖤 Really loved reading this, and hearing your feedback. Thanks for checking out my video, I really appreciate it 🥰 and I definitely remember that episode of Rugrats! It’s funny how many of us within this community remember those shows from when we were kids ☺️

Link to review
Fit2Phatappreciater

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Loved it! Loved hearing about how much you love how big you’ve gotten!

Thank you so much for your support and the sweet review! 🥰🖤

Link to review
Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Really liked this vid GGGF it was great to hear how you got into this and ended up here at curvage. This is a great vid you should definitely check out. I like the detail you go into about food and how much you have gained the last 6 months. Letting go and enjoying food is definitely great and is something I did last year myself. I’m actually the same weight has you now. All the great changes it’s made to your body too 🍑🍈🍈😍. This is 30 minutes for 8.99 what are you waiting for check out this vid right now 👍🏻.

Thank you so much for another amazing review! Your reviews always make me super happy to read, and I really appreciate all of your support! Glad you liked the video  🥰🖤🖤

Link to review