5 Screenshots

About This File

Let’s be honest, Lauren hasn’t been to the gym in a year and it very out of shape.... 

This video proves it! 

Throughout stretching, push-ups, squats, crunches, leg lifts, jumping jacks and lunges Lauren shows what NOT to do! 

FAILURE, FAILURE, FAILURE. Even though seeing her body do a jumping jack is pretty freaking SEXY! 🤤

Lauren cannot catch a break and can’t catch a breath! 
😂😂😂😂 

jiggles, wiggles, groaning and moaning. You’ll be surprised of what Lauren can’t accomplish and how easily her body decides working out just isn’t her thing anymore, but damn we appreciate the attempts! 😘

(if you ever have any technical difficulties please contact me first so I can make it right!❤️)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest laurenlush

Posted

2 minutes ago, extra_m13 said:

my sweet lauren, forget about working out, i mean you look very hot in those clothes ! but... what if we better go to the pub or order some pizza ? 

Oh I definitely prefer that! Lol

At that rate if its just a pizza it would be better just to order like 2-3 Large you will be extra full then you need to not lose weight I mean Exercise is fine and all but i think you should just let yourself go on food after this! :D

Guest laurenlush

Posted

6 hours ago, Stithm said:

Why is it so bright? I cant see very much! No one else having this issue?

Hey there, try downloading the video and not using the curvage website to watch it❤️ If you watch it through your phone/computers video player it should do the trick 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.