Morning With Mochii

$7.99

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Day In The Life • Belly Stuffing • Mimosas • Breakfast Pizza • Waddling • Funnel Feeding • Belly/Ass/Fupa Play • All Fours • Struggle To Move • Fat Chat ~ 28 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Join me on what my average morning looks like in my feedee paradise!

The video starts with me struggling out of bed at 3pm, waddling my obese ass to the couch to watch twitch while my feeder fills my funnel and starts making me breakfast!

On this morning I decided to be a little extra asking for my funnel to be filled with mimosas and for my feeder to cook me an eight egg breakfast pizza!

As I lay there lazily getting a nice afternoon buzz he loads the pizza up with bacon, sausage and enough eggs to feed a family...

I then tackle the nearly 4,000 calorie breakfast pizza slice by slice as I rub my distended gut and show off my still rapidly expanding body

I show off my widening ass, fat tits, cellulite ridden thighs and of course my massive growing gut as I funnel mimosas and cram down pizza...

After I successfully pack my belly tight, I once again get beached on the couch, beyond tipsy with fat belly hanging over the side..finally satisfied...until lunch that is!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jackryan

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is like my favorite kind of Mochii clip; a look into her super fattening daily life, absolutely crushing her couch as she struggles to roll around, eating, drinking and burping CONSTANTLY 💖!!

I love how indulgent Mochii’s been getting! There’s something so hot about a funnel full of mimosa

Definitely a Mochii must-have 👌🖤

Link to review
boarding12

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Jeez you are putting on weight like crazy! It’s unbelievable how much food your able to consume 😋 will you be doing a new weight in and body measurement video any time soon? 🤗

Link to review