6 Screenshots

About This File

She was in the middle of a crowded parking lot (four different busy fast food restaurants and a strip mall). Tired and hungry after running errands, Piggy decides to stop at McDonald’s. She was just going to get a reasonable breakfast - four breakfast sandwiches - but their breakfast had ended... upset she couldn’t get what she wanted she cried out, “But I’m so hungry!” And decided to get two large double cheeseburger meals instead.

While she was waiting in the creeping drive-thru line, her gut growled louder and louder. By the time she FINALLY got her hands on her food, she couldn’t wait any longer. The strong smell of the grease and the salt overwhelmed her completely; she pulled over into the middle of the parking lot, between passing cars and watchful eyes, and decided to dig in.

Like a true show hog, she lifted her hoodie and shirt up while she ate, broadcasting her bulging gut to those who drove past her, belching without embarrassment and smacking her gut, giddy to watch it jiggle. At one point, a gentleman pulled up next to her -- made eye contact with her -- and quickly hurried away, blushing and shy.

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kevinmorad

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

One of your best Videos yet there are other sexy ones too but they don't come as close to how much you turn me on in this paticular one ❤️  i felt like you just could have eaten a little more & shown it off not sure so like instead of ordering 2 meals you could have gotten more burgers plus in my area there is a deal for mcdonalds i know of actually but i'm in US Area & i'm not sure if all mcdonalds have it but like 2 Quarter pounder Big Macs or CheeseBurgers your choice! for 6$ so why not 4 for 12$ or something i know you just went mcdonalds but you seem to love it alot just me speaking of it you will probably be tempted :D

Link to review