5 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me devour a family sized meal

This video is 25 minutes long, it includes gravy chugging/drinking, using my belly as a table to hold my food since it became so large from all the food I ate, stuffing my face with so much savory goodness, belly play, tore my pants, navel play, burping and belching, moaning and groaning, attempting to button my pants after eating, fat chat/dirty talk, a pov under my big growing belly while shaking it and letting it bounce, some more belly play from a different angle and so much more!

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hey Kristina! Big fan of your content. But listen, I have a favor to ask. It really seems like in this video and a few of your previous videos, you’ve been editing out big burps like the ones that were in your early videos. I guess you’re probably embarrassed by them or think people don’t want to see that, but there are a ton of guys like me who really dig chicks burping and would love for you to leave all that in. You’re so pretty and there are only a few girls on this site that can burp like that. Maybe you could upload two versions of your videos, one edited and one not. I would definitely pay extra for unedited. I know I’m just some creep on the internet, but I am paying for this stuff so I figure I have the right to ask. Just consider it, thanks

• Curvage Model
On 1/27/2021 at 1:26 PM, Guest 3662562 said:

Hey Kristina! Big fan of your content. But listen, I have a favor to ask. It really seems like in this video and a few of your previous videos, you’ve been editing out big burps like the ones that were in your early videos. I guess you’re probably embarrassed by them or think people don’t want to see that, but there are a ton of guys like me who really dig chicks burping and would love for you to leave all that in. You’re so pretty and there are only a few girls on this site that can burp like that. Maybe you could upload two versions of your videos, one edited and one not. I would definitely pay extra for unedited. I know I’m just some creep on the internet, but I am paying for this stuff so I figure I have the right to ask. Just consider it, thanks

hi there! just seeing this now, I did not mean to edit out burps, not shy of them by any means. noted for next time!

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.