10 Screenshots

About This File

Shar is funnel fed. Her belly and face start to swell. She moans in pain while playing with her swollen belly. 

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Mondschein

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Liebe Shar! Du wirst immer schöner! Dein runder Po ist ein Wahnsinn!!! So sexy!!!! Die letzten 3 Minuten im Video sind super! Dein lieblicher Bauch in Seitenansicht!! Kaufen und schauen!! I ♥ SHAR!!! ❤️ ❤️ 

Link to review
mcdorbandt

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Just an incredible video, sooo sexy in that skimpy little blue outfit💯🔥😍 Keep it up & I hope 2021 is your best year because this is a great start. You’re two videos are obviously the best videos of the year thus far😍🤟🏼🥰

Link to review
r3nuk

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

A very good funnel feeding video, love the sounds she made when she was starting to struggle. Lots of belly wobbling and dancing. She really is starting to look very round, even getting a cute double chin. All very hot.

Link to review
Residentsteven

6 of 7 members found this review helpful 6 / 7 members

Haven’t seen shar do a funnel feed in a while, her belly is looking bigger than ever in this vid and now she is on her way to 300 pounds this is definitely going to help,  there is plenty of shar shaking her bigger 🍑 in this vid. Love the music too great editing plenty of different angles of shar, and after all that funnel feeding shar is tired and needs to lie down with her now swollen belly. When she wakes up you know she will be even fatter, 2021 is gonna be my year she writes near the start of this vid and I cannot wait to see how much she gains 😍.

Link to review
Carmelo

6 of 7 members found this review helpful 6 / 7 members

Amazing as always! Love to watch you blow up and look like you’re about to burst. 🥵🥵🙌🏻🙌🏻😍😍

Link to review