6 Screenshots

About This File

**One of my 'masked' videos, before I decided to share my face.**

Today I decided to get myself a chocolate cake. It's not my birthday, or any reason to celebrate. Just every fat girl's dream since Matilda!

I talk about how people looked at me in the store, proudly fat and buying only a cake.

I talk about how delicious the cake was as I get messier and messier with eating it.

I also show you my extended belly after eating the whole cake and jiggle it around a little!

Enjoy the video! Review it and I'll send a small token of my thanks to your inbox. PLUS I'll thank you in a shout-out in my next video. It's a win-win.

Also, my inbox is always open for suggestions on what you'd like to see next from me! 😘

ps. Sorry for the rainstorm in the background! I couldn't find a way to stifle it anymore!

Edited by Madilyn Mars

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest DWilliams1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Five stars...right across the board!! This was a seriously amazing video. If ever you wanted to see a genuine, friendly, and exceptionally beautiful woman go to town on an entire chocolate cake...this is definitely the one for you!!

Madilyn is huge, sexy, and extremely passionate about food. You can hear it so clearly as she chats with you, how she describes the cake, the frosting, the taste...

And then you can see it for yourself...

...as she gets so caught up in the decadent treat, she literally dives right into this cake, chocolate going everywhere as she feasts and gets caught up in her indulgence! 

This video is also a deeply alluring inspiration for others! 

As a foodie/gainer myself...this video is also a huge inspiration for me. It’s been a long time since I allowed myself the sheer pleasure of eating a whole cake, but now I can’t wait for the opportunity again!

A big thank you to Madilyn for sharing her passion with us, her cheerful personality, and her lifelong enjoyment of good food!! 

Keep up this fantastic, hot, and captivating great work! 

Response from the author:

So glad our paths crossed! Thanks for another WONDERFUL review! ❤️

Link to review
jj22

Another excellent video from the beautiful @Madilyn!

Our masked heroine is really excited to eat a very luxurious chocolate cake.  She gets comfortable by whipping off her top layer of clothing and dives in with her fork.  Although she's able to shove some pretty big forkfuls into her pretty mouth, she soon discards her cutlery and resorts to her bare hands!

Soon she's removed even more clothing and is covered in cake, as she greedily stuffs the calorific fistfuls of food, like the good girl that she is.  I loved the way she uses her body-rolls kind of like a napkin!  (By the time she's finished, the chocolate smears across her belly look strangely like an impressionistic representation of a bird in flight!)

I honestly believe Madilyn is one of the most complete BBWs around.  Her belly is absolutely gorgeous, and to see her swaying it around here, as she does a couple of times, is hypnotising.  She has lovely, rounded shoulders and really beautiful arms.  I am in LOVE with her padded forearms.  Her face is partly-hidden here (as you can see in the previews), but her stunning double-chin and amazing blue eyes can clearly be seen.  (She has since revealed her spectacularly pretty face.)  Just as importantly, she has a really warm, engaging personality, and she keeps up a charming commentary in her sexy voice.

Partway through, this jaw-dropping beauty says: "I hope you guys are enjoying this hot mess of fattening food."  I sure did, Madilyn!

The fifteen minutes zips by quickly - a sure sign of a high-quality, entertaining video.  The image-quality is excellent, and there's no distracting, tinny music in the background (yay). 

5/5.

Response from the author:

Wow! 🥺

As usual you have gone above and beyond with this review! Wow! 

Thank you SO much! 🥲

Link to review
overkill

This is a very nice cake stuffing video from Madilyn. The video is gluttonous, full of fat and so messy. The fat chat is really hot too. My favourite part of the video os near the end when she chugs her remaining chocolate milk. Very hot!

Link to review
Guest Loverofchub27

Watch Madilyn sit and stuff on one of her favorite desserts. As she gets more into it, her gluttony rages as she gets messy and stuffs her beautiful double belly with more and more cake. At the end she jiggles and shows off her amazing gain. This piggy does not disappoint 😍 Definitely a 100/100

Link to review
Bellend69420

Another incredible video from Madilyn here😍she really is one of the best to be doing it at the moment. She stuffs her fat greedy mouth full of chocolate cake, getting messier with each bite and moaning in delight as the thick, chocolatey treat slides down her throat and in to that growing, hanging gut. She devours the cake so quickly and begins to play with her huge belly, shaking and slapping it while she tells you all about how huge she is and how much fatter that cake will make her. By the end her chubby cheeks are covered in chocolate and she truly looks like the fat pig slob she knows she is. This is definitely a must-have video from Madilyn and is not one you want to miss out on! 10/10 would recommend to everyone❤️

Link to review