8 Screenshots

About This File

I can’t believe I forgot to tell you guys about my epic night out with my bestie (aka my sis). Have a seat & join me for a pretty kick ass chat about our night out & her unbelievable reaction when she found out i’m a gainer that loves stuffing myself 😉

I start off in a cute pair of SUPER tight booty shorts & a sexy bikini top that I wore just for you 😏 I tell you how tight my garments are before having to unbutton my pants in order to stuff my big, fat belly full.. You watch me shove bite after bite of chik-fil-a nuggets, mac n cheese & a spicey deluxe sandwich into my greedy mouth as I spill ALL the details, not holding back (on the deets or my gluttonous ways 🐷). After finishing all of my food like a good piggy, I shake & jiggle all my luscious curves and rolls for you to gawk at as you fantasize on all the things you’re going to do to me 😈💦

This clip contains fat chat, chit chat, belly rubs, stuffing, belly play, some burping, some belly button play, dancing/jiggles, booty shaking, and erotic play.

Other Files from Chyy Starr

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jajakeke

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is incredible, to see how Chy Starr devours food in such a gluttonous way, it will not make you regret this purchase ;) 

Link to review
Guest Accceeeee

I finally was able to get this video and I’m so glad I did. Chyy looks so amazing and the quality of this video is so high. Can tell how much she loves to stuff and the anecdote really adds to this. This is a MUST for your collection and I can’t recommend this enough, she has such a big belly and I can’t wait to see more in the future. 😍😍

Link to review
hardcookie6765767978

Chyy looks so fat, juicy, and gotgeous in this vid!  She slays ir in a pair of jean shorts that are way too tight on her perfect fat gut and her tits are just being asked to be freed by her way too small bikini top she outgrew many pounds ago.  Watch as Chyy stuffs her gorgeous belly and lets her belly cover her entire shorts as she recalls a really hot story  about telling her bestie about this new lifestyle shes into and how her bestie is with the shits and supportive of it!  Honestly I couldn't even finish the whole vid, definitely gonna take a few sessions to get through it.  That's how hot Chyy is in this.

Link to review