6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Big stuffing. Messy eating. Sloppy. Fat chat. Burps. Belly rubs. Aching gut. ~32 minutes

Casey has been dying to show off her eating skills for you as her appetite continues to skyrocket. Casey is larger than ever, hungrier than ever, and greedier than ever. In this 30+ minute hog show, Casey devours everything in front of her effortlessly - pizza, wings, cinnamon twists, chips, baked goods, soda, and washes it all down her signature heavy cream chug. She's uncomfortably stuffed as her gut swells between her thighs, however this pig is a bottomless pit who just can't seem to get full even after all that food. She's so turned on as she crams food down her throat. This is a greedy feedee in full force - double fisting pizza, digging for crumbs, licking sauce from her gluttonous fingers, and alternating sips of soda and cream. Casey moans, groans, and burps as she shows off the aftermath of her beach ball gut for you. If you've been wondering why Casey's weight has skyrocketed recently - here it is! 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

pgtip00

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Can't believe its taken me this long to review this clip - sorry sweety.

This is a hall of fame feedee performance.  Only the most skilled and experienced could pull this off without having some sort of major episode mid-stuffing.  Casey chomps, bites, slurps, and swallows her way through a veritable mountain of fattening goodness.  That big bloated belly is rock hard and full by the time everything has made its way in there --- as you'd expect.  She is in pain, but loves it none-the-less - we all know because its all contributing to that massive ballooning of weight she so desperately wants.  Keep it up sweet piggy!

Link to review
flake113

Munching, moaning and caloric mayhem!  Casey does not disappoint as she unleashes her inner glutton!

Link to review
jackal27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Holy shit! Where do I start with this clip? There are so many great things about this latest clip by Casey! And it is so long in the best way. Maybe that’s where I’ll start. This clip from beginning to end is scalding hot. It might burn my dick with how many times I’m sure it will get me off. I couldn’t even make it the whole the clip before a rocket launch took off in my crotch. Casey is fatter than ever here and not only does this stuff cause her to swell even bigger throughout the clip but she films at multiple angles to truly show off just how round and wide and massive she is becoming. It’s so funny how this clip will turn on anyone on more than a search light and just like she admits she turns herself on simply from eating and overstuffing. They ever find a way to legally marry your favorite food Casey will probably the first bride signed up. I love how she embraces her hunger and sloppy messy eating habits here. She even lets out a few big burps that sounded so sexy to me-to me, it’s a sign of a well fed belly releasing some pressure to consume more. Well Casey, you asked us and I think since I’m a kinda tardy to this party, that I and so many others really love your stuffing clips and hope you make more in the future. To those who have yet to buy this clip, don’t wait any longer and prepare for one sexy, long stuffing with great shows of a gorgeous fatty. 😍🤯🔥🔥👍

Link to review
shmedly45

DO NOT miss out on this fanf*ckingtastic video, ESPECIALLY at such a reasonable intro price. 30+ minutes of pure gluttony is every feeder’s dream. Casey continues to become more beautiful with every inch she grows! Truly does not seem possible, but she proves us wrong over and over again. I personally cannot wait to see her amazing progress the more she eats like this.

Link to review
Nefarius696

It feels like Casey's getting rounder by the day and it's absolutely incredible to watch. This is a great clip showcasing just how much of a greedy hog she's become. Her belly looks absolutely massive and the way her back fat's hanging over her bra is sexy af. Superb clip! 

Link to review
Guest Rossabob

Very good video, one of the best videos I have ever seen. Keep up the good work 😍

Link to review
jacksprat

Ok Doctor. I'm calling it. Casey's fatback officially has "hang". That's it. That's all you need. Seeing that thing in motion is reason enough to secure this clip in your spank bank. But Casey never does anything just well enough. She overwhelms. For example, in this clip Casey houses an entire pizza, an order of wings, a quart of heavy cream and a family sized box of cinnamon pastries. Meanwhile, she polishes off a bag of Doritos, some "pancake bread" and a liter of coke, as kind of a snack break during her snack. Oh yeah, I should mention. This is a "snack". This has become routine for Casey to have a little somethin'-somethin' after dinner to tide her over. You will be astonished at the rate all this blubber fuel vanishes into her humongous belly.
You'd expect her to be suffering trying to cram all these fat building nutrients into her mouth in this half hour clip. But you'd be wrong. Casey tears through this feast almost mindlessly. This is what she do. Somehow her greedy mouth is able to smash the entire cornucopia while maintaining her trademark captivating repartee throughout. Safe to say this girl has a appetite. She's a Beautiful Elegant Pig. And that appetite has been paying off with shocking gains. I should mention that this woman is thick with fat, so if you are into that sort of thing... 
There is a similarly enigmatic feat Casey accomplishes with her hands. After viewing you would swear Casey's hands were busy the entire time shoveling treats into the bottomless pit of her tummy. But at the same time. She is constantly stroking patting slapping and caressing her fat body. Casey does both. She nurtures and feeds her growing body as she loves and admires the beautiful fat pig she has become. She is absolutely and naturally delighted. 
Be good to yourself. Indulge in this fat little snack. You know you want this. 

image.png

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

I don’t think I’ve ever heard Casey moan so much or stop mid sentence in all of her stuffing videos EXCEPT this one, and I must say that I enjoyed every fat filling moment of it all!❤️😍❤️Casey just DEVOURS everything in site and leaves nothing behind in her hunger to get fatter! The aftermath of her stuffing is my favorite most of all, she looks like she just swallowed a basketball! This is definitely recommended for all Casey fans who want to see a good stuffing since her last! You’ll absolutely love it!

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Welcome to the hog life. Casey eats a snack that would be a meal for a normal family of 4 and brings you into the life of the hippo in her background. Watching her stuff every kind of food imaginable into her mouth. She shows you the sensual relationship she has with food and walks you through it. Oh and of course she’s half naked so you can see every ounce of fat on her body. Truly mesmerizing 

Link to review
Nervous Fish

Its insane to Casey eat this much food no wonder she's always getting bigger and bigger I loved seeing her stuff herself its a great video and a great price I'll always support my hog 😍

Link to review
yohanh

Incredibly sexy video! Well worth the $10 price tag. This has got to be one of the best stuffing clips I’ve ever seen so go buy and review now!😍

Link to review
ZAIZEK

If you think that mega feeding frenzy from November was a great clip this is really for you! Casey is greedier messier and more determined to pack on huge amount of fat on her body and has picked some really high calorie foods and snacks, her burping is so hot and it's the sexiest ever when she drinks heavy cream as it would been water, different sexy angles showing her from the best sides and as usual she done an amazing job with both intro and outro, 32 minutes!! Amazing clip in every possible way!! Recommend it, this is just mindblowing hot!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Wow....what can I say?! Where do I even begin?! Casey can't stop blowing me away with clip after clip! But, to me, this is a preview of what Casey will look and act like ALL the time as she gets bigger, hornier and hungrier! This is preview of Supersized Casey, which is gonna be on an even higher level! 

Btw, Casey, the amount of calories in that quart of heavy cream is 2,880 calories.....you drink that in your sleep! No wonder you've been ballooning insanely recently! The way she puts down all that food and pounds down pop and heavy cream, she moans and slaps her gut like no other! If this stuffing is nothing, then I can not WAIT to see one of her MASSIVE stuffings!

At the end of the day, buy download and review this clip! We want her to keep doing these and bigger ones on a regular basis! Her burps alone on here are well worth it and she has priced this thing at $10 for 31 minutes??! Again, generous as fuck! This is one of the many reasons she is now the Goddess of Curvage and is only expanding her kingdom and body to no end! 

2,880 STARS, Love! ;)

Link to review