6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Big stuffing. Messy eating. Sloppy. Fat chat. Burps. Belly rubs. Aching gut. ~32 minutes

Casey has been dying to show off her eating skills for you as her appetite continues to skyrocket. Casey is larger than ever, hungrier than ever, and greedier than ever. In this 30+ minute hog show, Casey devours everything in front of her effortlessly - pizza, wings, cinnamon twists, chips, baked goods, soda, and washes it all down her signature heavy cream chug. She's uncomfortably stuffed as her gut swells between her thighs, however this pig is a bottomless pit who just can't seem to get full even after all that food. She's so turned on as she crams food down her throat. This is a greedy feedee in full force - double fisting pizza, digging for crumbs, licking sauce from her gluttonous fingers, and alternating sips of soda and cream. Casey moans, groans, and burps as she shows off the aftermath of her beach ball gut for you. If you've been wondering why Casey's weight has skyrocketed recently - here it is! 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest Marshall7

Posted

Greatest clip?!!!! I think so! This looks AMAZING and hot as hell!

Also, I LOVE this new Casey necklace you have! Where did you get it, Love!? 🥰 It's not gonna fit around your neck soon! Hehe ;)

Guest Marshall7

Posted

6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ahh thank you love! I love this clip wayyyy too much 🐷😍 and thank you! My best friend makes jewelry and it was a Christmas gift from her!

Oh you can never love this clip too much, Babe! It is soooo fucking sexy! You are soooo hot and beautiful and greedy! And that's so cool about your best friend! What an amazing gift, it's so pretty! 🥰

Guest Marshall7

Posted

11 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank ya babes ❤️ loved showing off my eating skills for you guys!

I can't wait to see one of those MASSIVE stuffings one of these days. If this was just a taste.....I can just imagine you, your gut twice as swollen, you extremely delirious and moaning like crazy, almost unconsciously double fisting everything you can get your greedy hands on, panties soaked! 😍

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

With how well this clip is doing so far, I think Mukbang Mondays are definitely going to become a thing ❤️ This lardy hog loves showing off her eating skills for you!

Wow! That would be amazing 😍💓

Guest Marshall7

Posted

Yes. Casey's clips have so much rewatchability, but this latest clip for me is on another level! She shows us a glimpse into her true greedy nature! 😍

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.