4 Screenshots

About This File

Not only do I need to stuff my fat face, I also need belly rubs to sooth my extra burp filled belly today. . .

Today I am eating Wendy's for the first time! I have never tried it and I am excited to show you my opinions on it. But today isn't just a normal stuffing. . .I ordered 4 different beverages in order to produce extra burps!

You heard me right, extra burps and stuffing. How could this get any better?

Well in addition to my burger slathered with extra condiments, my baconater fries, my four beverages and large chocolate frosty that I inhale like I've been starving for months, I have a special guest.

This special guest rubs my round belly, jiggling, grabbing and slapping. I can't help but burp with how much my belly is bouncing! 
Just for good measure, our special guest also finishes out this 19 minutes of gluttony by bending me over to show you my beautifully plump booty. 

To end this delicious clip, you are treated to my booty getting the same treatment as my soft belly - jiggling, grabbing and slapping.

Don't miss this extravaganza of burping, stuffing, belly play, booty play, fat chat and lots of sensual Rosie!!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Expert233

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This video honestly checks off a lot of boxes that I usually look for in a video, I for one am a sucker for burps so that entire second half of the video was just memorizing for me.

Keep up the good work Rosie!  ❤

Link to review
Danument

The burps as always as perfect, and she puts away an impressive amount of food. Watching her belly swell and her releasing all that gas is mind blowing. This video absolutely shows how perfect she is for this site. I've gotten tons of her clips and everyone is incredible.

Link to review
Matty_

Rosie spreads her ample body and heavy thighs over whatever she is sitting on 🥵 completely covering it, she is definitely at her widest yet!! Rosie’s tummy is already bulging out of her top, even before she starts eating 🤤 

Making light work of her burger and fries with huge mouthfuls 😳 She guzzles her pop, creating some super-loud, long rhythmic burping, so fucking sultry. Watch her get aroused, as her helper tries to jiggle her oversized tummy and wide AF ass, certainly more than a handful 😄

In the next burping clip, I would love to see you get so close to the camera, like you're burping in our faces Rosie 🥵 Once again awesome clear resolution, amazing sound quality and no background distractions 👌🏻

Link to review