3 Screenshots

About This File

Friday Night Date Night and you’ve scored a HOTTIE from Tinder.

brunette, gorgeous eyes, slim waist and somewhat athletic body... But when you arrive NOTHING is what it seems.

The girl in her Tinder photo looks NOTHING like her photos. She is about twice the size!!! Catfished or pleasantly surprised?🤔

Sure, Lauren noticed you looking at her different and you even showed her the contrast in side by side photos but that doesn’t bother her. She KNOWS she was tinier in those photos and it’s hot to her that she’s gotten bigger!

youve never been with a bbw and you’re not sure how their bodies work... well.... She is DEFINITELY about to show you WHY it is worth it to try a bbw😘 

(if video ever seems “white washed” try downloading it and watching from your phone or laptops player instead of through curvage❤️)

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Bigtime

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I wish she stood up for a full body shot, but aside from that she has such a pretty face and is so round.  it would be great to see her legs and butt from feet up just to get an idea of how big she really is!

Link to review
Guest WaluigiFan001

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I turn my back for two seconds and Lauren goes from being really, really fat to being really, really, REALLY motherfucking fat!!! Like, wow, when did this happen?!? 

She shows you in this video exactly why we all love her, why she would be the perfect Tinder date, and why there's nothing greater, sexier, or more appealing than being with a fat girl. 

Great video that I definitely recommend. 

Response from the author:

This is amazing!😍😍😍

Link to review
Unknown13117

Wow what a video, another well done role play scene. She always knows what to say to get the viewer all excited. She’s very persuasive and has so many perks to offer. Lauren’s body just makes  you want to grab a handful and she’s all for it. Super sexy! 😏

Her videos just get you excited for her next upload and she’s the best on this website. Very well deserved, can’t wait to see what other ideas are in store!🙌🏻

Thank you for the AMAZING review. This made my day! 
can’t wait to send you a sweet treat tonight! 

Link to review
Whatsup1234

Super sexy scenario! 🔥🔥 One could only dream of being catfished like this! Lol Honestly, with those cheekbones and that face, Lauren could probably pull this off! Who wouldn’t wanna be with a BBW after this?!?! Lauren looks absolutely incredible and obviously much larger than she led on to believe 😍😍😍 

I love this review!!! Thank you! 😍😘

Link to review
mrguy561

This video is so hot! Really makes me want to be catfished like this. lol 😋

Oh my goodness, thank you!!! 
I will be sending you a sweet treat tonight! 😘😘😘

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

So I had a lot of fun watching this clip and using my imagination along with it, though it was quite challenging for a couple of reasons.  First, I tried to clear my mind of everything I know of the lovely @LaurenLush so I could approach the "tinder date" with as much openness as possible.  Not sure how well I did with that since I have a pretty severe bias in favor of Lauren to overcome, but hey - I tried.  Also, I've never participated in the world of online dating or ever used any dating apps (every girl I've ever dated has been someone with whom my path has crossed in regular day-to-day life), so I don't have the exact experience to relate to.  Nevertheless, I enjoyed it a lot, and here's how it went for me:

1. Would I have been interested?  Yes, absolutely.  All of Lauren's photos were really pretty, and her profile description sounds like exactly the sort of girl I'd love to have the opportunity to meet.
  2. Would I have brought flowers?  Not sure, maybe.  I think I for sure would have brought chocolates though.  And it would have crossed my mind to bring a bottle of wine too, though I think I would have decided not to.
  3. Would I have been surprised?  Again, not sure.  Although to be honest, I think maybe not.  Lauren's appearance here has such a simple, sweet beauty that I find very attractive and approachable, so much so that I truly believe that I would have been too captivated to even notice that she's a good deal bigger than she was in the only full-body photo on her profile.
  4. Would I have needed convincing to go forward with the date?  Definitely not.  Even though I loved hearing her elaborate on the ways big girls do it better and I adored it when she lifted up her big comfy sweater to reveal exactly how wonderfully plump and curvy she is, none of that would have been necessary.  I'd have fallen for her immediately!

Jeez, this is long - even for me.  But since I'm already rambling, I'll also just add that I watched this video over my lunch break and caught myself daydreaming all afternoon, wondering things like:  I wonder what Lauren's favorite flowers are?  Does she like dark chocolates, or does she prefer assorted, or maybe chocolate-covered cherries?  What kind of wine does Lauren like, or maybe she prefers something else?  So yeah, I had a pretty good day . . . 

You’re the absolute best❤️
To answer the questions,

I love white choc. mostly but definitely enjoy dark and milk as well! 
wine- ROSCATO

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Wout13

Lovely video, maybe next time a full body shot so we Cancuret see how big you are getting!😍

Link to review
Edmccty

I can only wish Lauren would pop up on my tinder, one can only dream, this is one video not to be missed 😍

Link to review
Guest Dylan21

So beautiful! So hot! I just recently discovered you Lauren and I've got to say you are absolutely gorgeous (and fat 😉😍) I wish you were my Tinder date for real! I'd love to meet you one day!

Link to review
Miles Long

gotta be 100% honest here...

if Lauren showed up irl to catfish me like this, i would probably propose to her on the spot. that face, that tummy, those thighs, all CRAZY attractive. she knew exactly what she was doing blowing up like this. 😈  brava.

Link to review
Guest Riverboatrob10

I have said this before and I’m going to say it again! Lauren, your role play videos are fire!! I really enjoyed this one a lot. You’re awesome!

Link to review
overkill

This is another great roleplaying video from Lauren. She looks super cute and the flirting is really on top. We also get some great angles of her absolutely massive body. Who could say no to a date like that?

Link to review
luke8694

Catfished in all the right ways! Lauren’s easily twice the size of her dating profile photos and no one is complaining. Her role play skills are on point, she acts all sweet and sexy trying to make it seem like we won’t notice the huge changes to her body. Love how she tried to seduce her date, certain they’ll have a great time even when she reads off her profile and laughs at how much of it doesn’t seem to match now. This is one sexy, adorable, extra large girl that I’d swipe right on any day!

You’re amazing lol

Link to review
Guest gojo108

Wow! First and now certainly not my last clip from Lauren. Amazing role playing and so many wonderful reasons why dating a fat girl is just better!

What i great video cant wait to see what’s next!

Link to review
curvluver

Lauren Lush provides another fantastic example of why her roleplay videos are collector's items.  This delightful goddess shows off her abundantly ample assets which I'm sure will be appreciated by those of us here on curvage.  If you've never watched one of Lauren's videos I can't recommend them any more highly and do yourself a favor and buy this video. You'll be glad that you did. 

Link to review
Manic3289

Really good role playing by the amazing LaurenLush makes this video worth it!

LaurenLush sensually flirts and entices you in as she mischievously reveals her BBW self in a catfish you'll be grateful for 

Thank you so incredibly much!

Link to review

Stunning lady and a great video.

So sensual and sexy.

Love the concept of the video too, enjoyed it a LOT 😁 (wife enjoyed it too 😋)

Lauren certainly knows what the community like.

😍😍😍😍

Link to review

We LOVE a good ole fashion roleplay from the infamous LaurenLush 😏 I cant imagine my reaction if I found out you were bigger than I thought! 

Watch this right now! It might just being you the luck you're looking for with your own "tinder" dates 😏

😍😍😍 you’re amazing

Link to review
rptman

Lauren does the best roleplay videos out there. Period. Her facial expressions are the absolute best and really knows how to make it seem like you're right there with her.

Of course, I don't think Lauren's going to look like the girl in those profile pics anymore. Not if her addiction to desserts has anything to say about it! But hey, her belly is mesmerizing lwtely and only getting more and more...well...lush.

Haha I love this. 
I do LOVE my sweets!!! 🎂🎂🎂

Link to review