5 Screenshots

About This File

*23min long*

Notice: a "before" now is a LOT bigger than my "after" before. Who else loves it??

It's pizza night! I order a 4cheese and smoked sausage large pizza for myself with a few beers and coke. I have noticed how much bigger Im looking lately but it was still a surprise to see myself on this video!

I guess a weight in might be coming! Im on my biggest ever, struggling to move and waddling around, sweaty, chair squeaking under my butt and its getting impossible to see the floor when im full like this... also finding clothes that fits me is impossible, so Im strictly using yoga pants and short shorts with sports bras 😬 everyday. All day. Heheheehhehelp 

Let me know what you think! If you are shy to review, send me a message. It will be a pleasure to hear your critics 

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

lesserhawk

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

One of the wonderful things about this video is the transformation from start to finish - and i don't just mean in the swollen belly. At the start, she is composed, well made up, light and sweet and talking about how excited she is to eat the food... but by the end... she is a sweaty mess, eyes glazed over, struggling to stand, breathing deeply. It is the sort of transformation only a committed pig could achieve - and it's beautiful to see!!!

Response from the author:

I love what you said so much! Thank you 🐷

Link to review
Guest Honeybear

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You are truly getting massive. Plump goodness. You are so sweet and satisfy always. Bigger and bigger. Love your burps too, gassy pig

Link to review