6 Screenshots

About This File

25 minutes of stuffing, burping, belly play, twerking and lots of jiggles. . .What isn't there to love?

I start this long and gluttonous experience showcasing my ever growing obese body for you. I give you a little jiggle tour from my stomach down to my thighs, and I eventually bend over to reveal my round booty. Don't worry, I show you just how well I can make my thighs and booty shake - even giving you a close up before returning to my belly. 

The stuffing begins with a simple "Are you ready to stuff me?"

And I am certain your answer is yes.

I get my fat body comfortable with 12 tacos, 12 cinnabon delights, a large pepsi and two orders of nacho fries.

I dive into a long food coma inducing stuffing, shoving multiple tacos into my mouth at once and giving time to let out some of the loudest burps I have EVER recorded. 

Would you like to join me on this messy 25 minute endeavor? I might need a hand rolling my round body to bed after this. . .

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BigDogStatus

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing body and such a beautiful face ❤️ this video basically pays for itself within the first few minutes, amazing, as always

Link to review
overkill

It's always a delight to watch Rosie stuff her face. She visibly enjoys every bite and moans with pleasure often. And she does such a good job of pushing her limits. By the end Food Coma Rosie graces us with her presence. This is a very hot stuffing video!

Link to review
Kenzo998

What’s better than a big fat girl stuffing her face, Rosie’s output is such quality that it goes without saying that this is a good video, she’s looks positively bulging her, and her sheer abundance and growing girth are on full display here throughout her ravenous display. The mind reels at where her gaining journey could go, but I fully expect fuller and fatter things in the future.

”Your now obese be proud of that, your permanently big and fat” 😉 

Link to review

What an amazing clip and more than outstanding value. This is a proper stuffing she really pushes to her absolute limits leaving her on the verge of being immobilised and fit to burst! It all begins with the phrase “ are you ready to stuff me?!” Oh wow to actually hear those words. But the icing on the cake is the booty work, wow it’s incredible and I think in need of way more attention!!

Link to review