Late Night Munchies

$7.99

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: "Special" Cookie • Stuffing • Binge Eating • Snacking • Multiple Stuffings • Day In The Life • Funnel Feeding • Chugging • Burping • Struggle To Move • Waddling • Side & Standing Views • Snoring • Tight Clothes • FUPA Play • Belly Play • Fast Food • Fat Chat  ~ 43 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

This video gives you a candid peak inside what an average night looks like in my feedee paradise and includes FOUR back to back stuffings!

After eating multiple filling meals throughout the day at around 10pm it's time to eat a "Special Cookie" 😏

Once I start to loosen up I get SO HUNGRY and the mindless binge eating begins!

With one of my favorite animes on in the background I plow my way through four separate meals and countless snacks from 10pm - 3am!

My feeder constantly surrounds me with fatty food and sugary drinks until my belly gets so swollen and heavy I simply can't get my overfed ass off the couch anymore!

This is my routine almost every night these days so I thought it was about time you all get to see what living this lifestyle is like! 🥰

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Ramenconsume

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Absolutely one of the hottest clips I’ve ever seen. The way you continually get more and more faded and stuffed is so hot. I’m still in shock of the sheer amount of calories you force down your throat. You will be absolutely huge in no time. Great video. 

Link to review