Late Night Munchies

$7.99

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: "Special" Cookie • Stuffing • Binge Eating • Snacking • Multiple Stuffings • Day In The Life • Funnel Feeding • Chugging • Burping • Struggle To Move • Waddling • Side & Standing Views • Snoring • Tight Clothes • FUPA Play • Belly Play • Fast Food • Fat Chat  ~ 43 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

This video gives you a candid peak inside what an average night looks like in my feedee paradise and includes FOUR back to back stuffings!

After eating multiple filling meals throughout the day at around 10pm it's time to eat a "Special Cookie" 😏

Once I start to loosen up I get SO HUNGRY and the mindless binge eating begins!

With one of my favorite animes on in the background I plow my way through four separate meals and countless snacks from 10pm - 3am!

My feeder constantly surrounds me with fatty food and sugary drinks until my belly gets so swollen and heavy I simply can't get my overfed ass off the couch anymore!

This is my routine almost every night these days so I thought it was about time you all get to see what living this lifestyle is like! 🥰

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

More Weight! Your parents did make you slim down more than i would have liked now is the chance to redeem yourself gain another 200 pounds You are looking like a big beautiful stuffed balloon who has trouble sitting up straight and will look so much better with another 150-200 you probably won't even be able to get up without a fight and just sit and see the floor! ❤️

• Curvage Model
44 minutes ago, jpark786 said:

As a big anime fan myself, what anime are you watching?😊

In the video I'm watching a favorite of mine called Food Wars

Edited by Mochii Babii

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.