3 Screenshots

About This File

It's been a while since I've done an update! Join me as I weigh-in, measure, and model my growing body for you 😋

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Panamera911

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Kelli is REALLY ballooning up lately!! Her belly and muffin top are absolutely exploding over and out of the pants and shirts she wears for this video. I think an unsung hero in her gain thus far is her stretch marks. They’re so deep and there are so many on her love handles and belly already! I can already see they’re gonna creep up her belly in a realllly aggressive nature😍😍

Of course, Kelli is cute as can be with her smile and adorable voice. Can’t WAIT for the next one!

Link to review
harlock54

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Another great video 😊

Kelli delights us with her plump forms and her magnificent belly.

Her smile and her pretty eyes make you want to smile and when she moves her belly, I don't know where to look so much I love her face and her belly. 😍

I really hope you will make a "Belly Dance" video soon, I'm sure it could be exceptional.

Link to review
brooksmiller

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

If you like a woman who jiggles and wobbles, you’re going to love this video. Kelli jello belly bounces with the best of them! She’s a total babe, thanks for sharing!

Link to review