5 Screenshots

About This File

My belly is just getting so massively big these days; it's almost uncontrollable. But the hottest thing is knowing just how big you like my belly. I wanted to make something to help you get off to my gigantic bloated belly. In this clip, I slowly walk you through the best way to enjoy yourself while moaning and showing you all my best belly angles. I'm so fat and only getting fatter. 
clip features; Instructions for Satisfaction, moaning, bikini, fat chat, 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Professor Foodie

Just buy this video immediately and stroke for Fatty Freya. She will show you what she wants -- and needs. Incredibly sexy. You need to listen to her sensuous voice and stroke for her. Again and again and again....

Link to review
Bellend69420

Wow😍what a video! I’ve been waiting for Freya to do one of these forever, my favourite type of video personally. Freya rubs, jiggles and squeezes her enormous round gut in your face while she tells you juts how fat she’s gotten and shows us how much she let herself go. She encourages your to stroke to her hanging belly and all her stretch marks while she tells you all about her fat growing belly and how much you like it. Freya knows that you’re a big fat belly lover and she says everything you could ever dream of as she gets you stroking faster and harder until she instructs you to explode all over her massive round fat gut. If you are a big belly lover like myself then this beautiful, sensual girl will make you drain yourself for her massive flabby gut. Definitely a 10/10 video and I hope she makes many, many more like this!😍❤️

Response from the author:

WOW! I'm so sad I'm just seeing this! Thank you for all your kind words and describing my fat body in such a intimate way 💖

Link to review