Family reacts to my quarantine gain + tries to put me on a diet

$4.99

(1 review)

6 Screenshots

About This File

It's been quite some time since I've seen my family, and I've gotten much fatter since then! They haven't even seen my quarantine gains. When I saw them recently, they were a bit shocked by just how much I had gained! Of course, they were disappointed and took every possible chance to lecture me about my eating habits. But that's part of the fun of being a glutton. Of course, I eat a massive amount in front of them at dinner, and they are absolutely blown away when I eat seconds. But that's what a good growing girl does; she eats and eats and eats! Come hear all about what I wore, how my family reacted, and all the false promises I made. Hearing people lecture me on my gain and letting myself go is so hot, and I love sharing it with you! 
Clip features: family reactions, fat chat/talk, belly play

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

This is such a fun and hot video. Freya looks absolutely amazing as she tell about her family's reaction to her ever increasing weight. Little do they know that she is on diet of gaining shakes and fattening food

Link to review