4 Screenshots

About This File

I want sloppy joes and hotdogs and being the bratty feedee I am you put the 2 together. I stuff down two packed hotdogs stuffed with sloppy joe and cheese. I make a complete mess. My fat face covered in food. I belch in satisfaction and the yummy snack you gave me. My blubbery gut aching to be rubbed as I chug a can of Pepsi. Growing heavier with every bite 🥺
 if you enjoyed this video it would mean so much to me if you left a review! i appreciate the support and the reviews help with more sales which means more gains ❤️ 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fyuki1

🔥🔥This was my first buy from Ivy and it certainly won't be my last. This video is packed with gluttony and the best kind of messes that will only serve to grow her beautifully soft belly even larger. I can't recommend this enough to anyone who loves a cute girl stuffing her face, loudly burping and generally being an absolute piggy.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!!! ❤️ Your review means so much! Send me a message with a video you would like to see for a gift 💝 

Link to review
ATX2000

Ivy once again shows us how she got so fat with a great display of gluttony. It's easy to see how much she loves being consumed by her passion for food as she greedily shoves messy hotdogs into her mouth and grabs her growing gut, making a mess of her chubby face in the process. She also lets out some enormous burps! 🐖

She looks massive here. Her belly is growing huge, and her arms are getting so flabby and blubbery. 

Eat up Ivy, you'll be breaking your furniture by the end of the year! 🐷

Response from the author:

I love this review so much! Thank you baby ❤️ Did you have another video you had in mind for your review ?

Link to review