10,000 Calories of KFC - Part 1

$9.99

(1 review)

6 Screenshots

About This File

I've been out with covid for 3 weeks now... but yesterday, my hunger woke up with a vengeance. I was immediately insatiable... my wonderful, doting feeder was ready to stuff me silly and help me gain back the 12 pounds I've lost since I've been sick. And like a well-trained, greedy hog, I immediately dove into the greasiest and fattiest food that gets delivered to my house: $90 of KFC.

I ate a chicken sandwhich, 12 tenders, 3 medium fries, 2 medium drinks, 5 biscuits, 4 cookies, and a large mac and cheese between part 1 and 2. I was so full I couldn't catch my breath... you see more of my face than usual in this video, and you get to see the faces I make while I pant and grunt from the exertion of swinging this huge bloated gut around... I packed sooo much food in here~ how cute does this two piece summer set look on me? Can you imagine taking me to the beach and feeding me until it ripped?

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍

Link to review