Goodbye feet! 😂 (POV)

$6.99

(8 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

This is my first time making a video from my point of view! Here's what I see. . . a mountain of flab. Even when I walk, I can't see my feet! 😂

This makes me feel like a fat little piggy who has her chubs constantly in front of her eyes!🐷

Enjoy!

🥰

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

gricha

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

One word: "spherical". Wendy says she is a fat sphere. I beg to disagree, she is fat sphereS, and her boobs could almost steal the show, if her belly wasn't so huge and globular. So enjoy this short, but sweet POV from your favorite piglet, a view we wish we could see more often. ❤

Response from the author:

Aww. Thanks for your review!! Huge (and globular 😂)  hugs for you!! 🥰

Link to review
sixstrings

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I'm astoshined by the size of your gut!!! It covers your lower belly and makes the bra tight on stomach leaving an noticeable mark...The belly has gotten rounder, bigger and flabbier, i find it very sexy and exciting!!!

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed this clip! 🥰

Link to review
Jackita991

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This video will give a brief idea of how Wendy is really BIG. Her belly completely covers her view and there’s nothing else she can do but play with it every time she looks below. It’s stronger than her, she just can’t stop herself from playing with her body all the time. I wonder what could happen if she keeps eating and eating.. 

Aww thanks for your review!! 💜💜

Link to review
maamae28

there is nothing more to do, that huge and fat belly covers your feet!  a special video in which you can see when her belly is fat and how much it can cover most of the view, the feet are now impossible to see!  it is good to see as Wendy plays with her giant belly roll

Aww thanks for your review! I'm glad you enjoyed this video! 🥰

Link to review
pippol8

Blessed are Wendy's eyes! They see a magical landscape of pure fat. The two soft hills of the large breast, the mountain of the protruding stomach, the waves of flab of the lower belly swelling, like a rough sea!

Thank you! 💚

Link to review
jambolio

The video is a little short but showcases Wendy's newly acquired bulk from the first person perspective, it really helps us to appreciate both how gloriously heavy and jiggly she has become in recent months.  
P.S. Not a foot in sight! And going by the cute little piggy grunting, it seems unlikely they will ever make an appearance again in one of Wendy's videos.

Thank you! Your comment about "piggy grunting" makes me smile! 😂🧡

Link to review
1mini1

This is a great POV video from Wendy that clearly shows her very womanly curves from her point of view...😍

And WOW! Love the full belly push and bottom belly roll so much, also love the deep belly button probe too, so sexy...😍🥰 Yes you cannot see Wendy's feet as her full blossoming breasts and belly push forward in voluptuous majestic style...

Long may Wendy keep servicing her growing appetite to let her body fill out further with more sensual curves and weight to adore and cherish...

Thank you! 🥰💜

Link to review
Guest Saladtomato

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wendy's skyline>Ny skyline.

After this video you won't watch hilly landscapes at the same way!

Thank you 🤍😂

Link to review