12 Screenshots

About This File

Covid 19 has def made me such a fatty! im getting so big my stomach pushes on the wheel i feel like the star of norbit. 

Im happy to say im gaining so fast and im enjoying every second of it and im downing my two favorite foods just having a foodgasim ! then i show off a pair of underwear tht use to be loose on me i bought 1 year ago now does not even fit over my gut !! 

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

beaver107

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Looking huge! You have a new fan here, way to go Kayla

Link to review
grass_grow_fast

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So sexy! Your neck and chin are filling out beautifully 😈 Keep up the good work! 

Link to review
s3mans

great video. nice candid chat. good to get and update on youre life, and hot damn them undies. what a difference! def suggest buying this 

Link to review
Nasus96

Woah! Kayla really looks huge here!

Hope in a weigh in/measurements soon :)

Link to review
Mxxxxx

You Look amazing, keep eating, keep growing 😍😁

Link to review
Wayneshukabra

Amazing vid! You have a new fan, 100% worth buying 👌💯

Link to review
8si

Kayla eats a lot of tacos then another big and delicious meal, while talking about her favourite food. Then she shows how much curvier she is getting in a short time at all of the right parts of the body and also how there isn't too much space left in the car for her. She now looks so round in every part of her body. Her cute face is even rounder and cuter now with a very visible double chin. Her arm hugs her breasts. Her belly also looks like it is still growing a lot and getting even rounder fast in a very nice way, as it has developed new beautiful, soft curves. There is a lot more pretty and soft belly to jiggle and lift now, while also the belly can be seen from the side to hang lower than before! Looking forward to more content in the future.

Link to review
Guest counterit10

Nice long eating session, video quality is very good too. The ending, Nice Jiggles and belly hang.  Boobs looking the biggest ever. Yum.

Link to review