7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Doctor visit recap. Dr comments. Fat shame. Lab work.  Health concerns. Fat chat. 13+ mins.

Casey had a doctor's appointment last week and it was HIGHLY requested that she plops her fat ass down to give you a little recap of what happened. Casey has porked up big time since her last appointment, leaving her doctor feeling VERY concerned. The appointment begins by Casey being referred to as a bariatric patient for the very first time, at which point her panties drenched and it was all just downhill from there. Casey's poor doctor - just trying to do her job keeping her healthy... little does she know - Casey is a complete hog on the most gluttonous weight gain journey. Casey is referred for labs AND to go see a nutritionist. Her doctor is so worried for her - bringing up topics such as weight loss surgery and obesity risk factors. All the details are in the clip where Casey fat chats it all out for you while looking bigger than ever before. As always - Casey wobbles and wiggles and jiggles her way in and out of this clip for you all. A must see if you love a good Casey fat chat, doctor-related stories, and health chats!

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow I was so happy after seeing this clip and of course so turned. I absolutely loved hearing how shocked Casey’s doctor and her staff were at Casey’s growing size and weight. And little spoiler alert here, but I was so relieved after the lab results her doctor insisted on all came back normal. This makes me so happy to hear that Casey is getting bigger, fatter, sexier and still totally healthy. The way her doctor is concerned for her is good, but part of that concern may stem from society views on fat as taboo which is unfortunate. There is always a risk of course with excessive weight gain, but right now it seems to me that Casey is beating the odds and strutting with her fat, luscious curves for all of us to enjoy. Great topic discussion while enjoying Casey’s plump round body front and center. Another worthwhile clip to watch no doubt. 😍🔥👍

Link to review
jacksprat

Casey is indomitable. The Belly-shakin' in this video nothing short of seismic. You will love it, I loved it. (three times already). But neither of us love it any more than Casey. Casey is in love with her fat body. That fact is evident in this video and the sexiest thing in my world. Casey describes a visit to the Doctor in which her weight, of course, takes center stage. Casey's Doctor has her hands full with our fat and growing butterball. Literally. Casey describes to us as her concerned Doctor pats Casey directly upon her Blimp Belly. She is trying to coax Casey into losing weight. But Casey could not be more turned on by the whole episode. "Oh please Dr. Pat my fat round belly more and tell me I'm shockingly obese." Her doctor brings in interns as Casey has become a learning opportunity as a prime example of bariatric obesity. Casey becomes drenched with excitement. All this learned, concerned and clinically frank discussion about her ballooning body only stimulates Casey further. Her fat pussy actually responds to the diagnosis by preparing itself for intercourse. Casey even gets excited telling the story. And every time she just lights up with joy and squeezes her fat tits together. Her thick fat cleavage extends up to her double chin. Rather than persuading Casey to become skinny, all this obesity discussion encourages Casey to get even fatter. Her doctor recommends lab work to make evident and clear the severity and danger of amassing this grand amount of fat upon Casey's petite frame. But guess what? Casey is as healthy as a horse. Her body is a fat producing machine. Everything is as proper and perfect on the inside as it is to our eyes. I mean, C'mon Doc. Just look at this prime fattened up specimen. Anyone can see Casey is is one helluva healthy woman. Watching this video makes me healthy as well. Guaranteed to get your blood flowing. Oh, and your cum. That'll flow too. 

Link to review
yohanh

Incredibly sexy video! Talking about your weight gain is so hot especially when you mention how it turns you on.

10/10 keep up the good work 😘❤️

Link to review
Guest Ljj

This clip is flying way too far under the radar. Not only to you get the fat ass of curvage Casey with the gut and tits and ROLLS. You also get some really life Casey as she explains how she Bariatric now according to her doctor. If you like to cum, you love this clip 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

FABULOUSLY FAT CASEY! The first thing I noticed about this clip was the beauty of Casey's natural skin and gorgeous eyes with all the natural lighting. She is GLOWING! Weight has caused her hair AND skin to have an elegant glow to it and she grows in beauty literally EVERY DAY! The next thing I noticed was the size of her chins and neck rolls....she is getting MASSIVE! I bet she had some crumbs in all those rolls too! ;) When she began discussing her doctor's reaction, it is Casey's sheer joy and excited voice which stands out. If you ever wonder what truly turns this hog on most, it is people telling her how fat she is getting. She LOVES discussing doctor and others' reaction to her weight gain and it is the cutest and hottest thing to see her light up discussing it! She grabs and slaps her globe gut and goes on and on about how wet and soaked she was getting just from hearing others discuss her weight gain. These are some of my favorite clips. Listening and watching Casey react and get all hot, there is no one like her! Her beautifully braided hair also was lovely to see. Best of all was what she discussed in the last two minutes. I'll save it as a surprise for you guys until you buy and download for her. But let's just say, she has BIG plans for the coming months and I could not be more excited or supportive of her! Let's DO THIS, Casey!!! My new favorite clip, Love! 😍 Please support her gain, guys! You will never regret it. Plus, she is sooooo sweet! 🥰

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

Another great story! Casey just gets bigger and bigger and she’ll continue on getting bigger for us!❤️ Absolutely in love with her pigtails, makes her look EXTRA LARGE and sexy!😍

Link to review
Nervous Fish

Normally not into fat chats or recap stories but Casey finds a way to make it enjoyable I loved hearing her get excited recapping her experience and we definitely have to help her gain those 40 pounds wish I could feed her myself once 😍

Link to review
fat_elf

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Oh, Casey. Wow. I'm normally a bit obsessed with the fiction of weight gain, but this is perfect example of a weight gain story fantasy scene in real life, described beautifully by you. I love the look of growing arousal on your face even as you recount to us the incredible response to your big, beautiful, Bariatric body. An amazing appointment and I am glad that you chose to share that experience with us.

Link to review
ZAIZEK

So so sexy intros and outros every single time! Casey is looking bigger then ever and I love when she play and touch her belly and thighs while talking about how much she has put on in a short amount of time, in the end she is talking about future goals and that's just the sexiest ever to hear! Super hot clip as always, recommend it 💕

Link to review
speedy_biff

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is epic Casey. You look just amazing, as always 😉 and the details are so hot.  I would have loved to be there when you discussed what your “diet” was like. 

Link to review