7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Doctor visit recap. Dr comments. Fat shame. Lab work.  Health concerns. Fat chat. 13+ mins.

Casey had a doctor's appointment last week and it was HIGHLY requested that she plops her fat ass down to give you a little recap of what happened. Casey has porked up big time since her last appointment, leaving her doctor feeling VERY concerned. The appointment begins by Casey being referred to as a bariatric patient for the very first time, at which point her panties drenched and it was all just downhill from there. Casey's poor doctor - just trying to do her job keeping her healthy... little does she know - Casey is a complete hog on the most gluttonous weight gain journey. Casey is referred for labs AND to go see a nutritionist. Her doctor is so worried for her - bringing up topics such as weight loss surgery and obesity risk factors. All the details are in the clip where Casey fat chats it all out for you while looking bigger than ever before. As always - Casey wobbles and wiggles and jiggles her way in and out of this clip for you all. A must see if you love a good Casey fat chat, doctor-related stories, and health chats!

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest Marshall7

Posted

11 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hehehe thank you guys! SO much cleavage in this clip. That bra is a 40DD LOL

Can't wait for the 35Ks! XD

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, jackal27 said:

I think the doctor should just brush the concerns off since so many others have gained during COVID. Seems like besides being a little bigger and a little slower, Casey is in great health. 😍😉👍

Hehehe I'm a happy healthy hog, just exploding at my fat seams! It's almost kinda cute how worried she is about me while meanwhile I'm just home gorging 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.