10 Screenshots

About This File

Can you believe I got stood up 😳 I mean, how rude. If he didn’t like big girls he could have told me 🤦🏽‍♀️ Will you join me? I got all dolled up and I don’t want this food to go to waste... there’s enough for both of us 🥰

I’m kind of nervous, I typically don’t eat in front of others.. let alone eat fatty, unhealthy food & drink sugary soda 😅 Can you tell?? You must be able to sense it because it feels as if you made up that phone excuse so you could give me more time to get comfortable 👀 either way, it definitely worked. I had the guts to spill my deepest, darkest secret to you 😉 i’m a feedee, and i LOVE to eat & get stuffed! I also love loads of belly rubs & when you play with my large, soft, jiggly belly. Turns out, you think it’s TOTALLY hot too 🥵💦😍 Let’s have some fun discovering each other’s new love for big, fat, round bellies & hot BBW’s that love to stuff their face 🥰

In This Video: Role Play, Burps, Belly Rubs, Belly Play/Jiggles, Fat Chat, Weight Gain Denial, Sexy Belly Dancing & Touching... + more.

Other Files from Chyy Starr

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Can’t believe that guy stood you up! Well, it’s a good thing I love fat girls!❤️ Watching you pigging out was the best! And it got even better with that dance you made at your favorite part of the movie! Another sexy video well done!😍

Link to review