Gaining Lexxyy

$10.99

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

No ones home and lexxyy finds a delicious sheet of cake in her fridge. Don't know where it came from or whose it was.. but it had her name written ALL OVER IT 🤤

So greedy lex is thinking, "fuck, I'm feeling something sweet after all the food i ate today.. This cake would be delicious with some whip cream, downed with HEAVY CREAM." (Tbh heavy cream is fucking nasty. 😅 I couldn't down it this time.. I downed the cake though 😜) force feeds herself until she couldn't handle it anymore.

She talks about her new appointment with the doctor, (still haven't changed yet due to insurance.) And talks about everything she ate yesterday while licking her fingers. 😋

Can you see the improvement on lexxyys belly and hips?? So soft, fluffy, full & BIG! Look at those rolls! 😍😍

Let's be real though, I be eaten so damn GOOD lately.. Enjoy! 💜

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Well dang what can I say. Amazing stuffing session. The way the cake and belly rubbing was so 🥵🔥🔥🔥. 10/10 y’all are missing out she’s incredible 😍

Link to review
Guest cream stuffed puff

Lexxyy eats as much cake as she can and talks about all the food she’s eaten already during the day. Finishes it off with some very sexy belly play, includes some belly slapping and a lot of belly jiggling 🤤

Link to review