2 Screenshots

About This File

You're keeping your girlfriend company as she gets ready to go to the office. You admire her fat belly leaning on the sink while she does her makeup and talks to you about a very delicate matter: apparently her boss has targeted her and is fat shaming her in front of all her coworkers, talking about how he doesn't want to pay for the cost of a new chair in case she ends up breaking it because of her weight. What an asshole!

"I replied to him that it's not true that I'm fat and that I only weigh 60kg.."
Luna confides this to you, after struggling to get into her longuette and asking to call a technician because lately the washing machine has been shrinking all her clothes. It seems the idea of being fat doesn't even occur to her!

"I have an idea! I'm going to weigh myself and take a picture, so if he bullies me again I'll show it to him and everyone will know I'm normal weight!"

Luna gets on the digital scale and is interjected: the numbers on the screen are definitely not what she expected.

"how is that possible..? I only weigh 60kg! I am not fat!!"

She starts stomping violently on the scale, screaming at you to ask the technician to fix not only the washing machine, but also this faulty scale. Or to buy another one directly! As she wiggles, her fat belly leaks out of her longuette, starting to bounce.

"I'll weigh myself tomorrow with the new scale. And what the hell, I'll pay for the new chair with my own money!"

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Daveth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Luna plays denial perfectly, and her frustration at finding out her real girth is simply superb.

Response from the author:

Thank you ❤️

Link to review