Ex-Fit Girl Has Outgrown All Her Clothes pt. 2

$4.99

(5 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

In this follow-up to my last video, I’m in bed wearing lingerie after realizing that none of my clothes fit my growing body. Even though I already stuffed myself with thousands of calories at dinner, I treat myself to some dessert and then become so aroused by my soft, stuffed, fattened body that I begin touching myself all over and exploring the changes to my body. This is your chance to see how it has grown so far…I have new side rolls, visible cellulite on my legs and sides, and my breasts have gone up a full cup size and can barely fit into my bra. Even my face is fuller. After realizing what a pig I’m becoming, I decide to rub some lotion all over my round belly to avoid the stretch marks that I know are an inevitability. Because with all of your encouragement, it’s only a matter of time before I’m much, much fatter…

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

gty2020

OMG!   First thing I noticed is that your belly button is becoming a cave from all the stuffing,  you are growing so nicely!   The cellulite is taking over your thighs and ass.   So soft and pillowy.  So is your ass...it looks so soft and cushy.  You are on the way to big, soft curves.  So much to grab!   

Link to review
Guest ForTheLoveOfThickWomen

Someone’s starting to get a little chunky ; ). 

In my mind nothing is sexier than this Scandinavian beauty. I love how she grabs at her softening ass and pulls it up towards her love handles. She’s going to be amazing here. Every time I watch one of her clips, My primal instinct takes over, and I just want to pound my chest, terrorize entire villages, and howl at the moon. 

Did I mention I like the clip? 

Keep eating! Your body is putting weight on amazingly. 

Link to review
Expanditor

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I was about to go to bed since it's gone midnight here, but couldn't miss out and once again not disappointed! Scandinavian_Curves is starting to get sofffffft and the visual difference when you put lotion on compared to your first vid is quite noticeable for a fairly short space of time 😊 Definitely cannot get enough of this gain, can't wait too see what's to come!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for this review!! So glad you enjoyed the video and noticed how soft I'm getting 😊

Link to review