30% OFF|Chinese Takeaway Stuffing

$5.25

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

-30% discount! Reduced from 7.50$

think my eyes may be too big for my stomach... But I sure do enjoy pushing myself to my limit!

Today I sit down for my first stuffing here at Curvage with a big, big bag of Chinese + Japanese takeaway. I start enthusiastically, wolfing down sushi, breaded chicken, and loving every bite, all followed by beer, until I start to get hot and bothered and the food wall in my stomach starts to build...

This is a full 38 minutes of pleasure and pain, but all for a beautiful, beautiful result. Be sure not to miss it! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

gizmo1451

Oh wow where to start, this gorgeous young lady can eat and I mean really eat.

She says her eyes are too big big for her belly and what a belly it is so that gives a clue the kind of amount she can eat and i've got a feeling she probably could have tucked a bit more away if she really tried.

If you are a fan of burping she's good, I mean really good and they are the best kind of burps not carbonated ones but filling the belly with food belches. It sounds and looks as if she's really holding them back and if she is damn they are going to be big when she lets rip, and there's a lot of them.

Really looking forward to more and bigger stuffings in the future, if I was able to give more than 5 stars I would gladly.

Link to review