6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Messy Eating. Whole sheet cake stuffing. Multi POV. Moaning.  All fours. ~13 minutes

Casey has evolved quite a bit both in size and in greed since her first messy cake stuffing. Not only is she significantly fatter, she has become so mindlessly insatiable that eating like this is a complete norm for her. Casey dives face first into this enormous cake without hesitation. Offering multiple POVs and angles, Casey practically makes love to this cake. You will notice early on that she completely disregards the camera and gets lost in a trance of gluttony moaning and groaning while utterly devouring every bite of this fattening treat. Constant moaning in complete pleasure and satisfaction knowing that every bite she takes will make her bigger and bigger and BIGGER. Casey is looking larger than ever. It's no wonder she's packing on the pounds lately if she's eating like this regularly. Casey isn't even full when she finishes, just delusional from the sugar high. Watch your favorite hog make you proud by effortlessly finishing this fattening cake. You've grown her into the perfect pig. 

animated_2.thumb.GIF.6f077e0381f20c84d65a5a62fc6af7ae.GIF 155355181_animated3.thumb.GIF.0e9d6e10377f63485ea33e7f92dbc83c.GIF animated.thumb.GIF.c2de3f136af96bdf0d97bed1c453e67b.GIF

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest Marshall7

Posted

Casey doesn't know how to make a good clip....she only makes GREAT ones and this one is a straight Masterpiece! 😍 Everything about this clip makes me horny AF lol

This is one of if not THE best ** related video I've ever had the pleasure to watch. The way you attacked that cake was insane, and how incredibly turned on you were with each bite you took. Casey, you take the cake literally and figuratively. You are the one true hog❤

• Curvage Model

Awww THANK YOU guys so much ❤️ Literally my favorite clip I've ever uploaded - ever!! It's funny bc when I went to edit it and realized that I basically disregarded the camera and just made love to the cake, I was worried it wasn't going to be good. Turns out it was so damn hot ❤️ Literally one of my best sellers ever!

Thank you for 14 amazing reviews, treats will be sent out tonight ☺️

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Awww THANK YOU guys so much ❤️ Literally my favorite clip I've ever uploaded - ever!! It's funny bc when I went to edit it and realized that I basically disregarded the camera and just made love to the cake, I was worried it wasn't going to be good. Turns out it was so damn hot ❤️ Literally one of my best sellers ever!

Its seriously almost imposible to make different then so damn hot clip with your sexy body and belly, but also with extreme sympathetic look and cute face, love you ♥️

Guest Marshall7

Posted

8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

You could make an entire clip where you just made love with a cake or donuts, ignoring the camera entirely, and moaned like that and it would probably be the HOTTEST thing EVER, Love! I can hardly wait to see the bonus sweet treats with this one! 😲

Guest Marshall7

Posted

@Curvage Casey remember how fucking hot this clip was! I can only imagine how turned on you were stuffing this enormous cake down your gluttonous throat!!!! One of my favorite clips of my favorite fatty in the world! 😍

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.