6 Screenshots

About This File

17 minutes of role play fun 

This once fit nurse has really been enjoying the snacks lately, a little too much. She is getting too fat for her job and everyone has noticed. Come sit down with her as she enjoys her second lunch of the day and complains to you about her struggles as a fatty, then shows off all her new curves for you. 

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!! 🥰

Link to review

If you were at the hospital you definitely would want to be treated by nurse Alice 😍. She has gained so much recently and her uniform has gotten very tight on her big belly 🥵. Join her for her 2nd lunch of the day has she tucks into even more food. She unzips the uniform at one point because her belly needs more room. I wonder if there is a part 2 to this later in the year will the uniform still fit 🤔 it would be amazing to see 😮.

Response from the author:

Heheh I will definitely have to do a part 2 when I outgrow the nurse costume completely 🥵 Thanks so much for the amazing review! 🥰🖤

Link to review