4 Screenshots

About This File

There aren't many things I love more than messy stuffings and butter, why not combine my two passions?

Today I am living out one of my biggest messy eating fantasies - covering my fat body in butter and dipping pizza on the sauce I am drenched in. 

I start by coating my belly in garlic butter dip, filling my belly button and massaging it into my belly. I waste no time, dipping cheese bread and pizza into my greasy naval and devouring my meal with sensuality and vigor.

In this clip, my messy eating is focused on my growing belly - making sure there isn't a single moment it isn't covered in butter. I even lick my hands clean to make sure not one precious drop is missed.

Come join me in my biggest fantasy yet, and enjoy the messiest video I have made to date in 11 minutes of pure gluttony!!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hamazon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video was so much more than what was described: it was 11 minutes of pure gluttony but the execution was flawless. Using your belly as the dipping area was inspired; I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a more creative and fat-worshipping way to eat pizza 🥵. And the truly great thing with this idea is the more you do it, the more space you’ll have for dipping because your belly will just keep getting larger and your bellybutton will just get deeper and deeper…

P.S. After staring at your belly for nearly 12 minutes, almost like I was hypnotized, I figured out your belly tattoo! So that’s like a 2 for 1 deal haha. 

Link to review
Matty_

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The chair creaks underneath Rosie’s immense weight, as she senselessly crams slice after slice of pizza in her greedy mouth 🥵 Perversely using her deep belly button as a dipping space to add extra grease to her pizza, before shoving it in-between her lips, it’s so erotic, never seen it down before, what a woman 🤤 Another feeder’s head trip, a must see 🥵

DD715F3C-7FA7-4B3F-B968-8AF5F39A15F6.png

30778BAA-A4ED-4777-B116-941FCA38C852.png

Link to review