4 Screenshots

About This File

I haven't had a bite to eat today, which has lead to a massive McDonalds stuffing!

Starting my day off with a nearly 3000 calorie meal, I begin by shoving an entire large fry down my gullet - drowning each bite with tangy bbq sauce and mayo. I wash down the beginning of my meal with a large, creamy chocolate shake - enjoying each caloric gulp.

I move onto a big mac, covering myself in mac sauce and lettuce falling all over my body as I chow down with greed. But it doesn't end here. . .

I continue to display my greedy desires with yet another burger - this time an extra greasy double quarter pounder with cheese. With each sensual and savored bite I slip further and further into a food coma.

I finish the delicious clip with sips from my large dr. pepper - I chug down this soda in order to wash down my meal, and of course, give you the best burps possible. If you enjoy messy eating, belching, stuffing, and lots of belly jiggling - this clip is just for you!

If you enjoyed my "Five Guys Stuffing", I'm certain you'll love this as well!!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FatGurlLover

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

You really got stuffed. You look huge! Love the burps too 😍

Link to review