6 Screenshots

About This File

In this requested clip, I try out my roleplay skills for the first time on camera 😏

I've been stuffing myself all day before my boyfriend comes home. I want to make my belly as big as possible for him 😈

I guzzle beer and shove pizza, sandwich and pasta salad down my greedy throat. Of course, I can't keep my hands off of my growing belly and love showing off how it looks from multiple angles 🥵

When my boyfriend arrives with cake, I'm convinced that there's no way I can cram in one more bite. But the cake looks soooo good and I know how much he loves seeing my gut huge and distended...

I lie down on my bed after I finish eating, where I see just how much my belly protrudes. You can't even see my face over the huge mound of fat attached to my body! And it hangs SO low when I'm on all fours 😲

I'm more stuffed than ever and you and I both love it 😈 

Belly rubs, please? 😍

IMB_4dg3Tn.GIF

IMB_0RUGLb.GIF
*Specific phrases were requested to be used by me in this clip*

Edited by ChubbieBunnie

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Never can go wrong with ChubbieBunnies clips. What a sexy greedy lip piggy. Devouring everything infront of her, even when her feeder brings a surprise dessert 😍

Link to review

WHAT....A....CLIP!!! Honestly I wish there were 6 stars! First off this is a proper STUFFING! By the end her belly way over halfway into her lap and that’s when she’s leaning back and is looking so uniquely round like it might POP! She genuinely looks like she’s struggling to move! I think the bonus in this clip is that her bum is WAY too big for that chair, I’m not sure if she realised its sheer volume prevents her back touching the back of the chair until she’s forced to lean right back under the weight of her overstuffed stomach! But seriously what makes this clip special is the role play, the acting, the fat chat and self reading that makes this clip truly a dream come true!! It really is perfect and a genuine steal fir the price!!

Response from the author:

Your review makes me smile so big 🤗😊 I'm so happy you enjoyed it 😍 

I had to go back and and look at my big booty in that chair and you're so right, it really doesn't fit 😅 

Thank you so much for this incredible review!!! ☺️💖

Link to review
Kenzo998

Loved this clip, especially seeing you lying on your back like a beached whale, playing with the portly protrusion in front of you. It’s like a large landmass on the horizon. ChubbyBunnie looks like a mix between a goddess and a ** of greed here, and it’s quite the sexy combination 😉 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the amazing review, as always ☺️💕so happy you enjoyed!! 

Link to review