2 Screenshots

About This File

It's been a whole year since Kat started documenting her gain for the world to see! In this 12 part series, you'll see 1-2 minutes of every (Curvage appropriate) clip that she has! You'll be able to watch her grow over the course of 2020 month by month, and get a taste of all those clips you've been dying to see. The intro for these clips will be the same 4 minute clip of Kat talking about the year, showing off her body in the same outfit she wore in her first video, a little life update, and teasing you with how big she wants to be this time next year. This is a series you won't be able to get enough of!

In part five you'll see clips from: May Measurements, breast enhancement routine, Red Riding Hood, Small Clothes, Workout Fail, Shake Chug, Kat Chat Q&A, Stuffing in a Bodysuit, Button Pop, Subway Stuffing, and Tinkerbell

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

fat_elf

Yet another fine addition to the big, beautiful weight gain saga of Kat's 2020. I have to admit, the little roleplaying segments of Tinkerbell, and not-so-little-anymore Red Riding Hood are personal favourites of mine (being a fan of cosplaying BBWs), but all of this installment is fun, from her May specific measurements to her Tinkerbell and her Tinkerbelly (sorry for the pun, I couldn't resist).

Link to review