4 Screenshots

About This File

Skinny Little Lauren has always dreamt of having BIG BOOBS. So when she finally sees an ad on tv for pills that BOOST her boobies she takes the bait! 

Unfortunately for Lauren she didn’t read the label and takes more than one pill..... which causes GAINING ALL OVER.

Lauren awakes excited to see the progress of her new breasts when she is faced with the reality that not only have her boobs gotten bigger but her WHOLE BODY HAS BECAME SO HUGE!  

She is running late for work as she fat chat and explores her new body and tries to fit into her clothes! 

Will she be turned on by her new curves, rolls and jiggles? 🤔

🎁(review this video and receive a sweet treat!)🎁

D328FF87-5A3C-4441-8B94-59861A6F4229.gif

(if video ever seems “white washed” try downloading it and watching from your phone or laptops player instead of through curvage❤️)

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ImaginaryAngel

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This clip is just SO much fun! The roleplay is cute and sweet as Lauren discovers her overnight overweight bod. Seeing her get acquainted with all her roles and curves as though for the very first time is delightful and tantalizing~ Not to be to crude but there’s some parts of the clip where her panties are completely obscured and it creates a delicious effect 😍💦 You do not want to miss this one!

Response from the author:

I LOVE THIS REVIEW!!! 😍😍❤️😮😍😍

Link to review
frencht92

The role play goddess strikes again! Lauren really is one of the best on this site for role play, and she’s out done her self with this one. What an incredibly sexy video 😍😍

Awh, THANK YOU!!!❤️❤️❤️
I cannot wait to send you your sweet treat tonight! ❤️

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Thank you!!! 

Link to review
ATX2000

Do not miss this clip!

Lauren is on true form here, and she is looking huge. If you enjoy watching a fat girl trying to squeeze into clothes that are far too small, you will love this. Lauren's belly has gotten massive, hanging down to her thighs and rippling with every step. Her stretch marks and growing fat rolls are more prominent than ever and on full display for all to enjoy, and of course her boobs look ginormous... and unzip her clothes all by themselves! 😍

Amazing Lauren, and I hope to revisit these clothes in a future video!

Nice double chin by the way... 😘

20210118_173734.jpg

Yay! So glad you liked it!! 
this was soooo fun to film! 

Link to review
jimmy369

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

Talk of puberty. Not to keen on that.

I am sorry you didn’t enjoy the video! 
I guess some things aren’t for everyone and it definitely wasn’t a main focus in the video but yet the idea of getting fat from magic boobie pills is. Lol

Link to review
Whatsup1234

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Sudden weight gain overnight Is a HUGE turn on! Lauren looks so big, soft, and sexy! That belly hang is for real! 😲 And I love that roll that’s forms on the upper belly! 😍 As Lauren realizes her weight gain she shows off every new curve and roll all over her body! Who wouldn’t want to see this!?!?

That last dress looks flawless! It hugs every roll and curve and shows off that legendary figure! 😍😍😍

This made me smile! 😍😍😍 

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

A classic @LaurenLush roleplay that absolutely delivers in every aspect of awesomeness we all know we can expect from such a talented and gorgeous goddess of a woman!!  A cute, creative premise (I mean, we all know we should read the fine print, but nobody ever does . . . ); brilliant acting to bring it to life; and of course, lots of stunningly wide, amazing curves!!!

I love how Lauren's initial shock slowly transforms into acceptance and finally admiration for her new marvelously curvaceous body!!  And who can blame her for practically falling in love with herself?  When something so simple and mundane as a windbreaker jacket instantly becomes hot because it's hugging every curvy contour of her voluptuous hourglass figure, you know you've got something special!!  And Lauren's sweater-dress looks absolutely phenomenal as it traces the soft outline of her shapely, sexy form!!  Like it would be really cute and cozy-looking to begin with, but totally filled up with Lauren's wonderfully ample physique, she really takes it to the next level!!  Her self-infatuation upon seeing herself in it comes as no surprise at all!  Lauren's new body definitely has my full approval!!!

Link to review
wmaa

Phenomenal rp, Lauren really sells it in all of these videos but is especially good in this one. Perfect for the sudden weight aging and getting used to a new body no bad things to say whatsoever 

Link to review

Yeah I bet this one was a fun one to film!! It was awesome!! All that work she puts into these clips are just over the top she definitely gives 1000 percent everytime!!! Loved it baby

Link to review
nfb

Fun, cute clip (I'm always into the "woke up fat" genre), and your fertility goddess body does the genre justice! That shot of your jiggling boobs and enormous belly flopping around on your bed. Mmmmm. You poor thing, I think you need a new wardrobe! Though too-mall clothes look just fine too. :)

Link to review
Blacked761

Who could hate a body as sexy and thick as Lauren's! She has the best videos on Curvage, if you don't support them...you're missing out!! The acting, playing, and the teasing. It's all AMAZING 

Link to review
Guest Honeybear

Hanging on every word and every curve. Love it

Link to review

What can i say that already hasn't been said? The queen is back, and the videos are to her standards -- INCREDIBLE!

Pick it up!

Link to review
curvluver

Love this vid!  Poor Lauren wants some boobs so that the boys will notice, and she gets some boob growing pills.  Fortunately for us that while her boobs exploded out, so too did the rest of her.  You'll love the roleplay as she tours her new body and discovers what it can do, and how hot and beautiful it is.  Definitely a must have in my books!

Link to review
JustaFan4

Amazing. Your acting skills are so on point. Most believable roleplay artist out there 🔥🔥🔥

Link to review
Guest AngusMcFifeXIII

Let me start by saying there is a plethora of great content and great content creators on Curvage; a near endless amount of fantastic content to watch. Lauren's content is definitely within this category, I've purchased many of her clips before and they've all been 5/5 and utterly worth the full price puchase (let alone the early bird prices she puts up). This review isn't written to put other content creators down, and is merely my opinions on this clip. 

Now the disclaimer is done, let me tell you that this clip trumps everything ever posted to Curvage, either by Lauren or anyone else. Lauren's clips are always of a high quality, not only is she utterly breathtaking but her confidence in front of the camera is mesmerising and her genuine enthusiasm for the fetish bleeds into her content and makes everything she does stellar through and through. I don't often have to think much about purchasing her clips as I know the asking price is more than worth it and I won't be disappointed (I haven't been so far, quite the opposite!).

This clip has absolutely everything you could want, though I'll retract the details as I don't want to spoil the clip for anyone thinking of purchasing, and will instead summarise to "if you don't purchase this clip, you will be doing yourself a massive disservice." You deserve to witness this, and this clip deserves to go into some Hall of Fame to be honoured forever.

I always look forward to Lauren's next update, that statement is now more true than ever!

This review is absolutely AMAZING! 
thank you! 

Link to review
luke8694

Lauren’s best video to date! Skinny little Lauren was so upset having no boobs and falls for a classic boost pill ad. The look of shock on her face after she realizes that not only are her boobs bigger but so is everything, is just priceless. She freaks out about how things are different and that she still has to go to work despite her new thicker frame.

Would love to see her at the end of day, maybe she had a rough time with her coworkers who teased her or people went crazy over her body. Either way I imagine she’ll tell us with a big spoon and a giant tub of ice cream in hand!

Link to review

I can only imagine what this would be like if you actually woke up big and fat next to me! 😳😳 well regardless, this video is so freaking hot! Lauren cant believe her eyes and she has blossomed to massive proportions overnight! Can you imagine what would happen if she took even more? Guess we'll find out 😈

12/10 reccomend!

Making me smile, always!❤️

Link to review
overkill

This is another very cute roleplaying video from Lauren. This is a very fitting video for her to look bigger than ever in. As always, the roleplaying is amazing. We also are treated to a fantastic tour of Lauren's smoking hot curves.

So thankful for you! ❤️

Link to review
Kevinmorad

Definitely looks to be a difference and let me just say this was awesome maybe tomorrow you should take another 3 or 4 of them and then eventually finish off the bottle if you wish too i would definitely like to see it & i am certain you want to be bigger you just said it As shocked as you are about your arousing body Also like you mentioned through the video about your belly hang is true i even hear your bed starting to make noises so i am sort of curious and before purchasing i thought the growth was just roleplay only your gain is terrifying by how fast your growing but also hot

❤️❤️❤️❤️ thank you!

Link to review
Jt2412

Lauren has become one of my favorite models based on video content she produces. She has a great camera presence personality and it clearly shows in this video. You can tell she really enjoys producing these clips and every new clip she gets even more sexier.

Thank you for your review! Will you message me? 
I tried sending you your sweet treat but your profile is private so I can’t contact you! ❤️

Link to review

Another great roleplay! I even found my eyes widening when Lauren pulls back the sheets to find these 2 great orbs 😳, then her belly, looking larger than ever, and her thighs, which are very meaty indeed! An amazing performance from Lauren, though her body may just upstage her with all the jiggling!

Looking forward to the next video/roleplay, as per usual! 

P.s. Lauren, are you sure those pills arn't real? Because you looking bigger every day! 

🙌🙌🙌

Link to review