Outgrowing All My Clothes

$7.99

(4 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Clothes Try On • Tight Clothes • Ripped Clothes • Bouncing • Jeans • Shorts • Bras • Burping • Belly Play • Slow Motion • Fat Chat ~ 23 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I was going through my closet trying to find something that actually fit and realized I’ve outgrown almost ALL my clothes at this point…

And I’m not just talking about shirts not covering my massive gut but a ton of my clothes won’t even fit over my thighs or arms anymore!

Watch me try on a bunch of different clothes to see if anything can still be worn but I’ll tell you know it’s looking like I need a whole new wardrobe yet again!

Dresses have turned into tank tops, jeans don’t get past my calves, bras get lost in my back fat and my gut over powers every single shirt I have left…

Not only did I rip clean through one of my favorite button ups in this vid but I also found a dress from when I was at my absolute skinniest! Just wait until you see how that one fit 😏

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

markkuu

her gain is genuinely insane, she looks so good here. i compared this to her first ever video on curvage and wow, those two videos work perfectly in a bundle

Link to review