🚨🚨SALE🚨🚨 Watching youtube and stuffing my belly with fish and chips

$3.89

(0 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Hi guys, i'm chilling out watching Youtube on my laptop in the kitchen (yes you can hear my washer machine in the background lol) while I eat my large chippy lunch, large chips, a jumbo sausage, peas and gravy, I hope you enjoy.. Some of the video I had to mute due to music  but I added some of my own audio :) I hope you enjoy as I stuff my belly full

Other Files from SSBBWLadyBrads

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hey so i had a question A good video would be a workout video try laying down flat on the ground then trying to pull yourself up without your arms!! after maybe 5 minutes once you have failed this use your arms and then maybe after all your effort go get something heavy and dairy related to eat you will burn calories those 5 minutes but you will gain weight on top of the 5 minutes you did! also its a secret but working out makes your upper body bigger That Or basically Consume any dairy product offscreen in large amounts overtime i think you will notice a shift in weight. next maybe if you want to you can try my other request. Do you happen to recall your leather Bottom's video in your bedroom what would happen if you went on The Bed with your normal clothes and started Spanking And Moving Your you know what! :D  also i am probably thinking that your weight will make the bed creak and make sounds After the Weight Shift! ❤️

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.