1 Screenshot

About This File

I had dug up some old karate gear & thought it'd be fun to see how my belly looked tied up in one of my belts.

Come watch me play and jiggle my belted belly for you. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Ok this is the sexiest belly play video I have seen in a loong time! Yennifer pulls the belt in so damn tight at one point that it makes her look like she has a big apron double belly ❤️ 🙊

I absolutely love the side angle. And the belt play is just sexy as hell! Yen really pulls the belt really tight at one point, and starts to arch her back and sway like a dancer.

But the part I loved the most was the side profile belly expansion and belt tightening part: when Yennifer started ''expanding'' her belly out to try and losen the belt. Then the belt was pulled in tight, then the belly was expanded again, then the belt was pulled tight again... Wonderful.

There's one particularly amazing moment in that part where Yen, in side profile, pushes out her belly so much that the belt just seems to give up. Her belly and hips go so far out that I thought the belt was going to fall out of Yens hands and onto the floor. But nope: Yen tightens it again. So sexy! 

There is lots of really sexy belly play here! - lots of belly slapping and love handle jiggling, and some belly button fingering (and belt play)

Definitely one for the belly and curve lovers!!! 

And as per usual - high audio and video quality! 

5 stars

You want to watch this one! 

Link to review